30 Day Shred - August Challenge

Options

Replies

• tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D2 today :0) suprisingly my legs are not sore. the only thing that is sore is my chest (where it meets my arm pits) ready for tomorrow :0) nighty night
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Day 4 done! I went to do another round, but I just couldn't even get through the warm up. So I did a few mins of hardcore fast knee kicks instead.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to getting home from work and getting stuck into day 4, I'm really enjoying it I must be some sort of freak. I'm not aching today but I know my muscles will feel it when I start on tonights installment. Looking forward to measuring and weighing in at the end of this already! I don't normally look forward to exercise so something must be working right.
  • mishell4
    mishell4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is done!! Have a great day everyone!!!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Done!!!! Keep it up everybody, we can do it!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Today I woke up early (a feat in itself) and did D1L1 of the 30 day shred. My whole body took over 30 minutes to calm down. I guess it good though right! I definitely put my body into "shock"! lol! I feel like jello today!!!
  • katberz
    katberz Posts: 123
    Options
    How the hell is this getting harder rather than easier?! L1D4 down but I nearly called it quits in the first circuit! I think I'm gonna try to do my workout earlier in the day because leaving it to the evening means I have zero energy.
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    How the hell is this getting harder rather than easier?! L1D4 down but I nearly called it quits in the first circuit! I think I'm gonna try to do my workout earlier in the day because leaving it to the evening means I have zero energy.

KATBERZ: OH no! :noway: I'm barely on day 2 and was hoping it slowly gets easier....BUT Maybe, just maybe you are just using better form and less modifications???:drinker:

TURNERJ13: That just lets me know to only do this video at night so I can just lay in bed afterwards with my jello self! LOL :tongue:
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just found this group I am on L1D2 and Jillian is kicking my butt! So much so that I feel nauseous when I'm done and my whole body hurts today. should I feel sick to my stomach afterwards? I really thought I was in better shape than i am....
  • spongela
    spongela Posts: 107
    Options
    I did my first day on Tueday and again on wed, not bad so far, defintley gets the heart rate going, using heavy ish weights to really feel the burn.

im not gonna do it everyday as i want to mix other workouts with it, i went swimming today instead as i dont want to being doing weights everyday.
  • pol66
    pol66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love 2, got holiday coming up in September need all the help I can get.
  • jaimerose
    Options
    I just did my Day 1, Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. I'm still cooling down! This is my first real attempt at working out since having my 1st baby in May. I'll do my best to stick with it through August!
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    well since i didnt manage to do it yesterday as i wasnt feeling well i though i should do it twice today. 5km run then 2 rounds of Jillian has knackered me completely now! itl teach me never to miss a day of it again though!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    L1D4 done! Wahooo!! Im defo feeling it in my legs now!! It feels great though knowing im sticking to it!!

Well done to everyone on completing there day 4!!

keep it going, we can do this :) x
  • Jessica68
    Options
    i'm about to begin day 2 and its been 24hrs since I did day 1 land NOW I'm beginning to feel the aches and pains!:indifferent:

I also run and have a 7 mile group run on Saturday so i may skip :smokin: the Shred tomorrow so my legs are somewhat rested for that.

Maybe in time I'll be an "old pro" :drinker: at this. Just not there yet.

Okay..time to start the burn! See ya in a few with my progress!
  • Jessica68
    Options
    Day 2 complete.

Was hard in the beginning but then I got interrupted by grand-kids and had to stop for about 7mins. I re-winded video to where I left off and it wasn't as hard as when I had started off.

One thing I noticed - I cant do the pushups! they are SO freaking hard!!! Hopefully I'll be able to do them with more practice.
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! And I have to say I'm super proud that I even did it today. After having my daughter's play group, work, and a 60 minute yoga class, I was so beat! But I did it anyway (at 10pm... yikes!) and I have to say it was the best shred workout I've had yet! Maybe because I knew when I was done I would get my yoplait yogurt cup and sleep. Lol
  • Alaranio
    Alaranio Posts: 75
    Options
    L1D4 logged. All I needed was some advil and icy-hot!
  • ape087
    ape087 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well l1d4 is complete..I still.cant do push UPS on the floor but can use the edge of the couch seat for leverage and do them. I alsosub high knees for jumping jacks. Felt pretty amazing when I did full range of butt kicks without stopping! I'm glad I made myself complete tonights workout. I feel sore physically, but great mental
  • katberz
    katberz Posts: 123
    Options
    KATBERZ: OH no! :noway: I'm barely on day 2 and was hoping it slowly gets easier....BUT Maybe, just maybe you are just using better form and less modifications???:drinker:

I bloody hope so lol! Fingers crossed today will be a bit easier..