30 Day Shred - August Challenge

Options

Replies

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Day 5 done. Went to do it a second time and I couldn't. Did a little of circuit one then did my own thing for 10 mins which got me more out of breath.
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done on Thursday..... I was sooo tired today, but managed to ride my bike for about an hour and then shred it.
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 3 and feel much better than days 1 & 2 - I feel it's getting easier already!
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I did L1D3 yesterday afternoon & feel it was easier too. I have a problem though, my knees are getting puffy! I do the girly push-ups & that's when they bother me. I do it on a hard wood floor, but use a mat. I'm guessing I'm going ot have to switch to full push-ups & hope for the best.
  • ape087
    ape087 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did L1D3 yesterday afternoon & feel it was easier too. I have a problem though, my knees are getting puffy! I do the girly push-ups & that's when they bother me. I do it on a hard wood floor, but use a mat. I'm guessing I'm going ot have to switch to full push-ups & hope for the best.

try doing your push ups with a bench. I use the edge of the couch for mine. I still feel the burn in my arms, legs, and abs, but its not as tough.
  • britlew
    britlew Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    done with L1D4 and L1D5 lol forgot to post yesterday
  • apertuis
    Options

try doing your push ups with a bench. I use the edge of the couch for mine. I still feel the burn in my arms, legs, and abs, but its not as tough.

Thanks! I will try that.
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    D2L1 OMG!!! I can hardly even walk!!! My pecks, abs and legs are killing me!!! I started doing it first thing in the am before work.....not the best idea ever, but it lowers my chances of not doing it! If I tried in the evenings, I would make up a million excuses!! Here's to day 3 on a Saturday?!? Hoorah!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    That is soooooo good to hear!! I have been thinking if I'm only on day 2 I'm never gonna make it to level 2!!!
  • katberz
    katberz Posts: 123
    Options
    Nope, couldn't do it today. I'm so tired for some reason and just have no energy so I know I'm gonna do a half assed job, if I finish it at all. I'll just pick up where I left off tomorrow and try to do another session later in the day to make up for it.
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    l1d5 complete! managed pull push ups for both sets!! yeah!

also did jillians no more trouble zones after it but some moves were exactly the same. think il b pretty sore tomorrow!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Day 4!! Whoot!! I find if I can make it through that first curcuit, I'm good for the rest. And, I barely had to stop through the push ups this morning!!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 5 down...and I must say that today was the first day that it really kicked my butt!
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    L1D5 down! Still doing bench push ups, but no other modifications. It's starting to feel like I may actually be able to move up to level 2 for day 11. :)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    L1D4 DONE! been doing Level 1 with 5lbs dumbells, except for the chest flys (i use 8lbs for those) hope to be able to use 8 lbs for its entirey on day 8-10... I dunno, we'll see. feel great. nothing is really sore HAPPY FRIDAY FOLKS :0)
  • apertuis
    Options
    L1D4 is done!! I'm feeling great, but abs kinda sore still. I'm not taking any breaks during the ab work & proud of myself for 4 days in a row. Great work everyone!
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Haven't been on here to say i have been working out but I've been working out and doing a little more than just 30DS and so far have lost 5lbs!!!!! about to do level 1 day 6 today!
  • Promethea79
    Promethea79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi awesome people!
    I started the 30DS on Saturday, July 30th, so I'm a tad bit ahead but I'm in for the encouragement and support :)
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    day 6 complete!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    L1D6 completed!! Im finding it a little easier now than what i did to begin with, although i still struggle on little things, but my fitness isnt great anyway :)

I actually cant wait to level 2! Its going to be tough but ill do it!!

Well done to all of you that are still doing it :) it will all be worth it in the end :D