30 Day Shred - August Challenge

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Right, so im setting my self a challenge starting tomorrow - 30 Day Shred challenge! Im hopeing i can stick to this everyday untill 30th august and hope to see some great results from it! :D

Just wondering if anyone else on here thats interested in doing it with me and try and stick to it and complete all 3 levels? :)

If you would like to take part in the challenge with me, then please add me as a friend! And we can give each other support and motivation and just general help withing the workouts :).

Im hopeing to see some great results by the end off august! I want to loose inches aswell as the lbs! :)

Sophia x

Replies

• Amyding115
    Amyding115 Posts: 120
    Options
    I just picked up my dvd yesterday! I'm so in!!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i started mine last thursday, its fab i love it, im already in a shred challenge but i will b here n looking out 4 ur shred posts lol. hope u love it as much as me! :0)
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I am terrified. But in! :) Jillian's gonna kick my butt all over again. Yikes. LOL
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    mines abit dusty lol but im in ive so missed jillian x x x
  • mishell4
    mishell4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in!! Tried once before and got to L2D2 but stopped so I am hoping that I can stick to it for30 days straight.
  • kfroggy54
    kfroggy54 Posts: 4
    Options
    Just bought my DVD today. I am in !!
  • feraljess
    feraljess Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just did it for the first time 10 mins ago, my legs are like jelly!! I'm determined to stick to it though!!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bought my DVD yesterday...I am so in!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Wooooo, Keeep up the good work everyone!! We will all get there =) and boy will it be worth the pain ;)
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i just posted a status saying i was starting my 30DS tomorrow too! i'll be sure to add you!
  • TheOddOne
    TheOddOne Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm tempted.... my mom got the DVD for me the other day. Why does the first have to be on a Monday!? I don't wanna be sore at work all week. LOL anyone know what size weights should be used? I think the ones I have are only two pounds.

*edited to fix typos
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just watched level 1 to see what we'll be doing. It doesn't LOOK very hard, but I know it's totally going to kick my butt. Lol. I'm planning to use 3 lb weights as that's what I already have. I think most people use between 2-5 lb weights depending on their current strength/fitness level.
  • TheOddOne
    TheOddOne Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just watched level 1 to see what we'll be doing. It doesn't LOOK very hard, but I know it's totally going to kick my butt. Lol. I'm planning to use 3 lb weights as that's what I already have. I think most people use between 2-5 lb weights depending on their current strength/fitness level.
    I did the exact same thing! Other than the push ups, I thought it looked easy. I can't help but to feel I'm completely wrong though. LOL I guess ill give it a try!
  • kansasblueyez
    kansasblueyez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just got mine the other day im on l1d3. I will join you maybe it will keep me motivated to push on cause today i am sore as can be:wink: .
  • Jewel1987
    Options
    I plan on starting tomorrow also, add me
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I just got the dvd today. I will be starting tomorrow too.
  • jessmacfarlane
    Options
    I'm curious...will everyone be gauging success of the 30 Day Shred by weight? Or will you be counting inches lost too?
  • sdtrimom
    sdtrimom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started today, but I guess I'll start over tomorrow with you all :-) Anyone know how to log the calories burned for this activity? I've not been able to figure it out, I usually just put them in as calisthenics ?
  • jessmacfarlane
    Options
    Sophia had suggested that it falls under the circuit training category...so that is what I am using.
  • jms88
    jms88 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi everyone! There are a couple of threads for 30ds start August 1st, so I'm posting to all of them. :happy: Jess, I read on another thread that some people may gain a little weight, but will notice it more in the inches and becoming more toned. I think that's why a lot of people have recommended taking measurements and photos before and after. I took photos and measurements tonight. I'm glad to have fellow mfp's to share this journey with! Good luck everyone!