30 Day Shred - August Challenge

Options

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    L1D6 completed!! Im finding it a little easier now than what i did to begin with, although i still struggle on little things, but my fitness isnt great anyway :)

I actually cant wait to level 2! Its going to be tough but ill do it!!

Well done to all of you that are still doing it :) it will all be worth it in the end :D
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I had no energy for 30DS today... But I did it anyway! L1D6 done and over. :smile:
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    So I'm at a hotel room with hubby. Mum and bro in law are in another room. I asked mum in law to bring her portable DVD player (so I could shred it) after having din-din and being stuffed mum and I walked around the hotel for 35 min. When we got back it was about 11pm. And everyone was in my room, so I wasn't gonna do the shred. I put my pj bottoms on and as I logged on here to read your posts, they left our room, and reading this thread... You guys inspired me to shred it AT MIDNIGHT! Hahaha feel good about doing it. Nighty night folks
    L1D5
  • xarra
    xarra Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Did it! I did L1D1! Well, replacing some jumping jacks with jogging... And a few seconds break, but I did it!

I can't do the abs properly, and I tore my trousers, but, yay!
  • xSophia19
    Options
    L1D7 completed :) i cant belive its been 7 days since i started! Its gone soo bloody quick! Who agrees?!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!! That is the important part!! Sticking with it!!
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    D4L1 complete!! Woohoo! Feeling better, not as sore today. I think I am getting stronger! Still modify some stuff but I am doing it! 4 days straight and counting!!!
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am a weekday Shredder because I do heavy cardio on weekends (running & roller derby practice). I will be hitting it hard tomorrow for L1D5! :)
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    D5L1 done! I'm getting behind now-- took yesterday as a "rest"day ( but was insanely busy all day, grocery shopping, yard work, 2+ hours of push mowing, and so on...), so I'm just debating whether I'm going to do 10 or 9 days of level one. I know that from past experience that I NEED to take 1 day a week without structured exercise-- my body functions better that way, and I'm not dealing with mental stress of "trying to catch up" all the time.

The jumping jacks are SO much easier now.. but the squats at the start KILL my biceps still, and the anterior lunges... ugh.
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just did L1D7 and I can't believe I've gone 7 days straight! :happy:

Edited to add... I've also lost 2 lbs this week. I'm starting to like Jillian a little more... Lol
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Keep it up!!

i stopped for 2 days days - my shins were killing me and I had a long run to do on Saturday so had to rest up for that, but I'll be shredding tonight after reading your post!!! Thanks for the push!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done!
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    We were so busy yesterday that I couldn't get it in. I did D5 L1 today. I find I'm getting into the moves deeper & definitely not as sore.
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Was on the road for about 13 hours today. Got home at 2am. Not time to shred :0( will resume tomorrow
  • dibboozy
    dibboozy Posts: 17
    Options
    Once I get home from work, i'm going to do my L1D4 - i'm a little bit behind some of you!
    So far i've found it brilliant. The best work out dvd i've tried by far. I do quite a lot of cardio already and seem to not sweat very much with my usual workouts, pop this dvd on and after the 1st circuit my t-shirt was a different colour! The mix of strengthening and cardio is deffinitely whats helping me here.
    The 3rd days, just before I did my L1D3 was hard for me. I just hurt to move, getting down the stairs was a problem for me and it seems my thighs are where i'm feeling it the most. In the end I pushed my self to do it, I think the adrenaline kicked in pretty quickly, as I didn't feel any pain while doing the dvd and as yet, fingers crossed, I don't feel too bad! Best day so far...
    With this in mind i'm going to push myself to do the proper push ups, as so far i've been doing the lady ones.. After reading through all the previous posts, i'm feeling so motivated.
    I'll report back how I do but i'm aiming to do at least the first set with full push ups.
    L x x x
  • boogieluv
    Options
    what is the challenge ? what do u have to do ?
  • xSophia19
    Options
    L1D8 finished!! Wahooo! Im sooo happpy and pleased in myself for sticking to this for 8 days!
    Today i found i wasnt sweating as much as what i was on days 1-6, soo after the shred, i did 45 minutes on zumba wii straight after! And i sure was sweating haha!! :)

Its all good though!

Keep up the good work everyone xx
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    Just did L1D7 and I can't believe I've gone 7 days straight! :happy:

Edited to add... I've also lost 2 lbs this week. I'm starting to like Jillian a little more... Lol

I am sooooo glad there is a do the workout without hearing her talk option! Lol! Great job on sticking to it!
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    D5L1 done......well, half of it! I had a few interuptions! 5 days straight! Just keep going!
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! D6L1 done. :happy: