30 Day Shred - August Challenge

Options

Replies

• arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1 is done ! Was not easy but it is done yay!
  • jms88
    jms88 Posts: 49
    Options
    Great job, everyone! Day 1 in the can. :bigsmile: Good luck tomorrow!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Is anyone NOT stiff after day 1? I feel fine today and wonder if I should just repeat level 1 a couple more times before moving up to level 2?
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My dvd arrived in the mail today, but as my body decided to go to war with me 36 hours ago and give me great gall bladder pain, it will have to stay in the wrapper for a bit longer :(
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Is anyone NOT stiff after day 1? I feel fine today and wonder if I should just repeat level 1 a couple more times before moving up to level 2?

im not sore at all from it...myt increase my weights today
  • dibboozy
    dibboozy Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm completely new to all this but saw this message board and previous ones about a 30day shred , so looked it up on Amazon and on a complete whim i've gone and brought it. I've been completely inspired by what everyone's written!

So count me in, even though I will be a few days behind you guys (i'll most likely get my dvd in 3 days), i'll be able to keep an eye on how much pain you lovely peep are in and will know what i'm in store for...

I do quite a lot of running but with the recent hot weather, i've found it hard to keep running outside, so doing a dvd inside will be ideall. I've never actually done a dvd, so this will be a new challenge for me and i'm now very excited and completely motivated!

Thanks guys and keep up the good work :o)

Dibs x x x
  • xxangelaxx
    xxangelaxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Give it a few more hours. I was fine this morning but parts are slowly starting to ache now!
  • mishell4
    mishell4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    D2L1 DONE!!! A bit sore from yesterday but feeling good. I know this is only day 2 BUT how do you keep yourself motivated to keep going?? Almost stayed in bed this morning.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Day 2 done. Whoo hoo!
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    day 2 level 1 done...managed to keep up with the full press ups for the first interval, and half of the 2nd before i had to switch to the pretend press ups.
    Increased my weights on the rest to 3.5kg...managed that all the way through except for the anterior raises at the end when i went back down to 2kg dumbells.
    still not sore from yesterday tho
  • britlew
    britlew Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    D2L1 Done! much easier because i talked my 2 year old in to doing it with me instead of trying to prevent me from doing it :-)

although i had to switch from regular push ups to girly ones because she had to sit on my back :-) hoping by day 30 i can do regular with her on there!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    day 2 is done! a little easier, but the lunges and squats killed me in the arms today lol
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE! I ran 4 miles this morning and will be Shredding when I get home... didn't have enough time for both this morning (I have an hour+ commute)!
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to start today so I'll be a day behind you all, but so excited!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done, I only do girly press ups though! I'm enjoying it and my husband joined in tonight and said he willdo it with me to keep me motivated.
  • katberz
    katberz Posts: 123
    Options
    Level 1, day 2 done! I was rather sore from yesterday and almost threw in the towel halfway through but found an extra burst of energy suddenly and managed to finish it. The push ups were brutal today for some reason!
  • lateast
    lateast Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in!!! Starting today! Anyone who wants to can add me as a friend and we can keep each other motivated! : )
  • ayelleeeecks
    Options
    I started the the 30 Day Shred on July 31st, so I will be doing it all through August until I go back to school!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    D2L1 done!

But I have problem....

Not only am I doing the 30day shred, but I also did a five mile waking video this morning...there is no way I will eat of my exercise calories....

Is this going to be ok?
  • fiveisenough
    Options
    D2L1 done.