30 Day Shred - August Challenge

Options

Replies

• tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    L2D2 done on Saturday. Was tough, being that I WAS hungover. Had too pause alot! But it was done. Used 8 pound weights. And 5 pounders for the square with v raises

L2D3 SKIPPED.....was nourishing a hangover all day. just couldnt get myself to do it.
    will report back with L2D4
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Haven't exercised since Thursday night, but decided to do L2D1 today. It felt great! And I like the moves in this level. I may be hurting tomorrow but so worth it. I'm noticing that my back fat is shredding away ;-)
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    half way done with august !! and half way done with my first round of 30DS!!!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L2D4 Done today :0) felt freakin great! i used 8 pounds weights, except for the chair squats with arm raises, in which i use 5 pounders. i still have trouble completing a set of....what are they called....the planks were you jump in towards your chest and back. i have to stop for a bit when it comes to those...Oh, i got great news too...I AM OFFICIALLY IN ONEDERLAND!!!!!! crazy!!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L2D5 one today using 8 pound weights and 5 poudners on chair squats with v raises. felt easy.. HALF WAY THERE!!! wooohooo
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    L2D1 done!!!! It was a massive killler!!! But i completed it, i tried my best to do all the workouts on there :)

Welldone everyone! Your all doing soooo great :)
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Didn't do L2 D4 last night. Was my rest day as I was having a .. crazy day lol. Back onto it tonight!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L2D1 done!!!! It was a massive killler!!! But i completed it, i tried my best to do all the workouts on there :)

Welldone everyone! Your all doing soooo great :)

Love your profile pic
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L2D6 done today...felt a little bit harder than yesterday. felt good afterwards..again done with 8 pounders....
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just finished D3L2. I had to take yesterday off cause I was so sore. Feeling great right now!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L2D7 Done today...i was so close to skipping on my workout today.....but i just pushed through it and did it! i feel sooo great! I'm about to hit the tready. I WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO DO ALL THE SQUAT THRUDST WITH UT STOPPING WOOOHOOOO :0)
  • freeloaves
    Options
    D4 L2 sucked big hairy balls last night. Urgh.
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L2D8 done yesterday. think i am gonna skip today..body is weak, to much drinking last night....Poopy
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    so today is gonna be my last day on Level 2!! THANK LAWRYS!

WHAT WAS YOUR MOST HATED MOVE ON LEVEL 2?

I'll start, Chair Squats with V (arm) raises...Oh man those were killer
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L2D10 DONE TODAY! wooohooo!! Done with Level 2 :0) eagered to do Level 3 tommorrow. hope everyone is doing good
  • freeloaves
    Options
    I'm a bit behind (feeling demotivated and lazy lol) so L2 D6 tonight. I'd have to say it's those V raises and squats too.

And the move where you do some raises then go straight into planking (can't remember exactly, possibly lv3 cardio?). I'm shaking at that point.
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L3D1 done today and I freakin LOVED IT!! lets see how i feel about it tomorrow lol
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L3D2 done today. still loving this level...8 more days!!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Those are killer!! glad you are still pushing through :0)
    I'm a bit behind (feeling demotivated and lazy lol) so L2 D6 tonight. I'd have to say it's those V raises and squats too.

And the move where you do some raises then go straight into planking (can't remember exactly, possibly lv3 cardio?). I'm shaking at that point.