TEAM-BLUE-lose-10lbs-in-August

Options
Since Tiffy is on a cruise I made this thread for Team Blue. GOOD LUCK everyone! It's August 1, time to start the challenge!!! Lets burn the extra 500 calories a day :)

::good luck::

Replies

• ddoolittle
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread! Go team BLUE!!!
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    We can do this! LET'S GO TEAM BLUE!!!! :laugh:
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    YAY team blue!! lets do it!
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    Yay team blue! We can do this!
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Super! Doing well so far today! One day at a time...
  • improna
    improna Posts: 14
    Options
    im totally in! lets do this team blue..just did a 55minute cardio workout by jillian michael..totally kicked butt!
  • dee8112
    dee8112 Posts: 4
    Options
    I want to loose 15lbs in Aug, but I know it is a hefty goal, but if I put my mind to it, I think I can do it.

The trick, is to stay focused. Set your goal and stick to the plan. Just make sure every thing thats done is healthy.

I wish us all luck. Go TEAM BLUE!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I am really gonna have to BRING IT tonight at the gym...........:ohwell:
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    As what Baypathgrad said.... I'm gonna BRING IT ON at the gym....:tongue: By attempting to do cardio---- Running and walking for 30 min to 60 min.... Hopefully I will be able to do so.... :happy:
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming this is the challenge that a bunch of my friends are in where there's a weekly team challenge and then daily challenges for extra points. I also assume it's too late to join?
  • cshore54
    cshore54 Posts: 70
    Options
    I am still working on the 500 extra calories burned, but I will make it. YAY TEAM BLUE!! Move it and lose it.

Chris
  • Deev79
    Deev79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming this is the challenge that a bunch of my friends are in where there's a weekly team challenge and then daily challenges for extra points. I also assume it's too late to join?

Okay, I'm new to this challenge thing, but no, I don't think it's too late to join. I think it said this was an open deal...join any time. I don't know about the points stuff either ... just along for the ride I guess.. But the blue team has got this on in the bag!!! We are gonna bring it!!
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    Am I right in thinking that I have to burn 500 per day... which is 3500 per week. Someone wrote 9000 calories! WTF!!!

I missed my gym today, but hoping to get on it tomorrow!!!

Go Team Blue!!! xxx
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No you are right it is 3500 per week because it is assumed that there is 3500 calories in one pound of fat. Go BLUE!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

i'm not sure if it's the same challenge. message tiffypooh2u and she can add you to the blue team but she probably won't get back to you until next week since she's on vacation.

also, the original thread is below if you want to check it out:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/300914-lose-10lbs-in-august-challenge
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Just sent Tiffypooh2u -- A-H -- Team Blue a message!
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    490 at circuits tonight!! So just 10 to add!!! Gonna kick this months butt, am a teacher on holidays so gonna use all my energy on this
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    WTG caroltina!

I usually do Spinning in the morning, but couldn't get myself out of bed this morning.

One thing I am struggling with is meal ideas, getting bored of eating the same food :( Bleugh! Any help wud be appreciated!?!?!? x x x x
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so excited for this thread! I need you girls!! :D
  • all76
    all76 Posts: 16
    Options
    On your marks....get set........ Go Blue!!