TEAM-BLUE-lose-10lbs-in-August

Options

Replies

• fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Go Team Blue!!!!! I just found this today so now I know how many cals to burn and wow I hope I can do that! I did 30DS for the 1st time last nite and that was 215 cals I think so now today I'm doing that and something more. Wish me luck and pray for me blue team!
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Nothing for Aug 1. But did 30DS for the first time. OMG it was easy to follow. Although I don't know how much I burned. I forgot my HRM. so I really don't know what I burned. I put 260 but I will adjust it tomorrow when I do it again. I want to start C25K too but that will have to be started maybe tonight. Till Then

GO BLUE!!!!!
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Go Blue! I've got a wedding to go to Sept 3, motivation for a new dress!
  • allym42
    allym42 Posts: 9
    Options
    I've found the other team's spreadsheets. Can anyone direct me to the link to ours?

Thanks!
  • charnell87
    Options
    Go Team Blue......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so ready for the challenge.......
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    I completed Day 2 of both Level 1 of 30DS and C25K!!! 640-ish calories burned!!!
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    I've found the other team's spreadsheets. Can anyone direct me to the link to ours?

Thanks!

Our team captain is on a cruise. She will have the spreadsheet available when she is back, I am sure.
  • dltaylor8
    Options
    ok wonderful.
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    Hey Guys,

I'm at spinning tomorrow morning and then gonna do boxercise in the PM. I dont get to do it everyday with childcare, so hoping I can burn closer to 1000 per sesh to it my 3000 goal - do u think this will be OK.

Let's go Team Blue!!! Yeehaw !xxx
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    GOOOOOOOOO BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just found this thread, was starting to feel like we were left out lol
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Woooo go tema blue feel free to add me!!! :)
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    yay TEAM BLUE! this is totally keeping me motivated.. i burned a little over 500 calories yesterday but i can't wait for zumba tonight and 30 day shred!!

how's everyone doing with their 500 calories/day???
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    800 today, :) and those were tracked not mfp estimates
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Burned 502 doing my ea active and working on the least of my water!
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options

One thing I am struggling with is meal ideas, getting bored of eating the same food :( Bleugh! Any help wud be appreciated!?!?!? x x x x

I am trying to eat as many fruits and veggies as possible. I am either doing them baked, sauteed, or raw.
    With a simple meat.

try baking or grilling a lot of meats and then put them up in the freezer in the quantity you need.
    Like marinade a bag of boneless, skinless chicken tenderloin or breasts. bake or grill them. You can make: quesodillas, salad, hot sandwiches, omlettes, pizza, soup, fried rice, thia food.
    When heating it up again you can added spices.
    Hope this helps
  • claragilman
    claragilman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just joined. :) Can I jump in?
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    I just joined about a week ago and have decided to do my first challenge.

Go Team Blue!!

Our hard work pays off :)
  • helloimangela
    Options
    Okay! I FINALLY found the Blue Team Thread!!!! Woo hoo!!! I'm running behind, but I just got done with my lunch time work out! Hoping I burned a nice 400 calories! Hoping for a good number on Friday! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just joined. :) Can I jump in?

i think you can, here's the original link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/300914-lose-10lbs-in-august-challenge

and just friend Tiffypooh2u -- A-H -- Team Blue and send her an message, she will probably reply to you by next week.
  • Carmiel
    Carmiel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was getting worried that I was missing out on the challenge while our team leader was away! Thanks for posting this! :D