• ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    It's mid week...how is everyone doing?
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    It's mid week...how is everyone doing?

I am feeling like I've died and gone to well down below! About to try and force myself to get up and do at least a 1-2 mile walk with Leslie Sansone...already did my 50 crunches this morning...between walking and weapons of mass reduction I'm wondering if I will survive the month! At least I better lose the 10 lbs for this challenge right? *lol*

By the way ADTeachTX I love your 1st Goal...pedicure! I so need a good one myself!
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    burned 501 calories today......about half way on the water.....GO BLUE!!!!!!! I hope we beat the other teams!
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Day 3 for Insanity for me today....oh man I swear I have never dripped sweat like that before lol.
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same thing. Zumba and 30 day shred!Are you on one or two?

not sure if this was for me but i'm on level 2! lol. a few more days and i'm hoping to jump onto level 3. what level are you in? i can't wait till it's september!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I burned 513 calories Monday 129 oz of water
    I burned 609 Tuesday. 116 oz of water
    I burned 647 Wednesday 128 oz of water
  • CrystalMarie253
    Options
    Ok, how do I do this challenge???
  • CydneyS
    CydneyS Posts: 7
    Options
    i'm ready for the burn!
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump to find later. X
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I only found this thread late last night so didn't realise about the burning 500 calories a day challenge, Anyways here are my calories burnt so far for this week.

Mon - 290
    Tues - 692
    Wed - 0 (sons friend was here all day playing so didn't get chance to do anything will have to count that as my rest day)
    Thurs - 586

well i've hit the target for 2 days and will try to continue for the rest of the week.

As for the weigh in tomorrow i'm not hopeful as i am fluctuating between the low of 159.8 achieved at the end of July and 167.
    Any advice gratefully received as i am not sure what to do now, i only seem to lose consistently when i exercise like mad, loads of cardio and eat well below my allotted calories ie when i eat low carb cutting out bread, potatoes and pasta, this is something i do occasionally but can't sustain everyday so i'm looking for a happy medium where i can still lose but not risk going into starvation mode. I do drink loads of water and also am doing the 30 day shred as and when i can fit it in with the cardio on top.
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    i did level 2 yesterday on 30 day shred.

How much water r u guys drinking, i always 'forget' to drink loads!!

Weigh in tomorrow....fingers crossed! X
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    My calorie burn for the week so far:

Monday: 907
    Tuesday: 1019
    Wednesday: Rest (I really needed it)
    Thursday (so far): 226, but should burn another 300ish running this evening.

Am feeling great from the exercise but I'm up 1.5lb from Friday's weigh in! :cry:
  • cshore54
    cshore54 Posts: 70
    Options
    I have not hit 500 yet, Today Iwill do my absolute best! Don't want to let the team down.
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Go Team BLUE!!!! Woop!
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    Wow frubjious....1000 cals! Way to go!!

I was wondering that if Tiffy hasn't confirmed our friend request yet with her being away, how will we be able to send our weight in?
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    Thanks Ashleehenda. Maybe PM her with your weights?
  • allym42
    allym42 Posts: 9
    Options
    Gah- not doing well with the 500cals/day challenge. My energy levels are just drained by time I get off work and then have dinner. Anyone have a similar problem (or better yet a solution)?
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    I just did a sly weigh in and have actually put on! Grrr. Have been feeling a bit bloated the past few days. Think my diet has had a bit too much pasta in !!!
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Gah- not doing well with the 500cals/day challenge. My energy levels are just drained by time I get off work and then have dinner. Anyone have a similar problem (or better yet a solution)?

i feel the same in the evening so i go to the gym at 6am every morning before work. best way to start the day and i know when i get home i can sit on my butt lol
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ok, how do I do this challenge???

just try to lose 10 lbs in august and this week's challenge was to burn 3500 calories by the end of the week (averaging 500 cal a day).

just friend tiffy and send her your starting weight (last friday) and check in every friday w/ weight.

::good luck:: we've so got this!