TEAM-BLUE-lose-10lbs-in-August

Options

Replies

• acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey Tiff,

I also can't ssem to get the spreadsheet to work. Any way to pm me the clickable link??
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    WOW YOu guys are awesome!!! Thanks for starting this new thread blueillusion!!! Great job! I found that the other team captains are using Google Spreadsheets to keep track of their charts! I decided to give it a whirl. Let me konw any feedback you may have on this!! Any suggestions and questions are welcome. I am new to this myself. :) If you see an orange triangle next to your name, just hover your mouse over top of it and a little box with a comment will pop up :)

This will keep things up to date. As soon as I enter something into it, it will be updated immediately.

Check it out.

OOPS maybe I needed to enclose the link!!

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar8UKSlMhqzbdE8zZ3pfbzE5Qk80OXlpTnhkMGVMREE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Do you know when you'll have the week 1 weight updates finished?
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    I'm actually not able to exercise this week, at least not until after I see my pulmonologist. I have a chronic whatever, and seem to be relapsing a bit. Anywho, I am too fatigued to do anything, so I will hopefully be able to at least focus on my calorie intake, even if I do no exercise.
  • helloimangela
    Options
    I finally had a chance to weigh myself!

Original SW: 171
    Final GW: 115

August Challenge:

SW: 154
    Week 1: 153 (1 lb loss)

* Not what I was hoping for, but a loss is a loss. I hit a plateau and I just need to get past it!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    WOW YOu guys are awesome!!! Thanks for starting this new thread blueillusion!!! Great job! I found that the other team captains are using Google Spreadsheets to keep track of their charts! I decided to give it a whirl. Let me konw any feedback you may have on this!! Any suggestions and questions are welcome. I am new to this myself. :) If you see an orange triangle next to your name, just hover your mouse over top of it and a little box with a comment will pop up :)

This will keep things up to date. As soon as I enter something into it, it will be updated immediately.

Check it out.

OOPS maybe I needed to enclose the link!!

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar8UKSlMhqzbdE8zZ3pfbzE5Qk80OXlpTnhkMGVMREE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Do you know when you'll have the week 1 weight updates finished?

With all of the information coming in, I am updating the chart as I get the information. There was a WHOLE LOT of catching up to do since I was away for a week. If you go to the link, you will see the chart with the most updated information that I have. How it works, is whenever I input something into the spreadsheet, it automatically updates it so people can see what I have entered into it. :) Pretty nifty if you ask me. This saves me from REPOSTING the whole chart on here and taking up a whole page of just my comment haha!!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Okay BLUE TEAM!!! I am getting caught up with the weights now, I have been carefully going through the forums to find anything that I have missed while I was away. Slowly getting there! I did find however that the Red and Purple teams have TEAM NAMES!

:drinker: Purple Reigns :drinker:
    :drinker: Red Spartans :drinker:

SOOOO Blue team, what will our name be?? I need some ideas, the more the better! Let's hear em'!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Blue team is coming up with a name by tomorrow morning! I will be posting up a STATUS with some names that my team has come up with and having a poll on who likes the best one. Please comment on the STATUS not in the forum for this one! This will keep from reaching our next 500 posts and needing to start a new thread AGAIN LOL ! :) All you need to do is go to my profile and find the comment there that I put up with all of the Team Name Ideas ( I will post this up at 4 o'clock ) and then comment on your choice. The most votes per name wins!!! WOO HOO!!! Let's get it BLUE TEAM! We are on fire! :explode:
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    my starting wt on 7-30 182.5 and 8-5 180 for the spreadsheet. Thanks:)
  • hottiemush
    hottiemush Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffy, try as I might I cant seem to open the link to the spreadsheet. I keep getting that the page is unavailable. :cry: I am not even sure if I am I would love to start the challenge this week as I fell down last week. Any suggestions on how to see the spreadsheet?

i am not too sure why that would be... did you copy and paste the link into the search bar at the top of your screen? I know you can't click on it. If you are still having problems it might be something in your settings? I will check out some options for you

Hi Tiffy, I finally accessed the link yaaay! I was trying to open it at work so maybe their system blocks the link for whatever reason. I cam home tonight and tried and it just opened, no problems. :happy: Thanks a million!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Hi Tiffy, try as I might I cant seem to open the link to the spreadsheet. I keep getting that the page is unavailable. :cry: I am not even sure if I am I would love to start the challenge this week as I fell down last week. Any suggestions on how to see the spreadsheet?

i am not too sure why that would be... did you copy and paste the link into the search bar at the top of your screen? I know you can't click on it. If you are still having problems it might be something in your settings? I will check out some options for you

Hi Tiffy, I finally accessed the link yaaay! I was trying to open it at work so maybe their system blocks the link for whatever reason. I cam home tonight and tried and it just opened, no problems. :happy: Thanks a million!

You know that did cross my mind! My computer at work couldn't do it either but then it worked the next day. Wierd. Anyway I am glad you got it. I was going to see if you wanted me to e mail you the link because I did that fot someone else.and it worked. :)
  • calikimi
    calikimi Posts: 30
    Options
    I feel like I should apologize ahead of time to my blue team! I'll be a bit behind this next week... sitting in a car for 5 days isn't very helpful for weight loss! But I'll be back in action the next week! :wink:
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    YESSSSSSSS! We finally have a name for our wonderful blue team!!!! Here it is:

:drinker: The FaBLUElous Blue Team!! :drinker:

Great name and thanks to everyone who has jumped in on this competition. Remember to keep up with your 64 oz of water per day and try and shoot for some extra calories!

On the Spreadsheets for those of you who are confused as to what happens here and the different colors...

:heart: Under the difference column, you will green numbers are losses while red numbers are gains

:heart: If your name is highlighted YELLOW, I do not have any weight for you- 3 no weigh ins results in deletion. If
    however, you do get deleted and decide that you wish to come back and join us, all you have to do is say so
    through a private message to myself.

:heart: Orange triangles next to your name means that there is a NOTE for you :flowerforyou: This is not always
    bad LOL... We are not in preschool here. I do put good things up HAHA

:heart: Pink Blocks under a specific date mean that I do not have a weight for that day. Please message it to me.
    I prefer messages rather than posts in the forums because there are so many posts and it will take me
    forever to get through them all.

:heart: At the bottom you will see the total weights for each section.

:heart: This spreadsheet updates AUTOMATICALLY. As soon as I enter something in, it is available for you to view
    it immediately, which makes this chart up to date at all times.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me either on here or through private message.
  • budd_girl
    Options
    AUGUST .5 2011 MY WEIGHT IN WAS 159 LBS.
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    ok guys, i sneakily weighed myself today and have put on again! What is happening!

Ive stuck to my gym this week, 2 hours mon and 2 hour tonight and gonna have 30 min each day til sunday.

I do feel quite bloated tho and its not TOM!! I have my colonic booked for fri so hope that helps....

My motivation is slacking cos both weeks am going up instead of down! Xxxx
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. I hope everyone has a fantastic day.
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Good Morning!! Hope everyone's day is going well. I just wanted to mention that there are still about 120 people who have not yet given me their weights for 8/5 and TOMORROW is weigh in day 8/12. Please make sure to get them to me so that I can update our spreadsheet. Private Messages are the best way to get me your weights so I do not overlook them. Thanks!
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I was just wondering how your TOMs affect your weekly weigh ins - do you tend to gain or stay the same for that week?
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I was just wondering how your TOMs affect your weekly weigh ins - do you tend to gain or stay the same for that week?

I almost ALWAYS gain during my TOM. Don't let it bother you if you gain a couple pounds. It happens to me almost every month.
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    Well, now I'm curious, too! Tomorrow's weigh in is my very first one. I told myself to not be nervous....but I am soooo nervous. Curse you scale numbers! Lol. I'm sure I've been doing ok, but I think I need to work/exercise harder! It's all making me very anxious!

Ah, yes, and one more thing. When is a good time to weigh yourself? I'm not too sure when you would go about that?
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I hope that the scale moves tomorrow as it sat quietly still a few days ago

Pam aka Cherubcrnp