TEAM-BLUE-lose-10lbs-in-August

Options

Replies

• eneale
    eneale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Start Weight was 174,
    Measurements on 7/12 - Neck 13.25, Bust 36, Waist 35, Hip 45.75, Calf 15.25, Bicep 11.5

8/2 - 1001 Calories Burned
    8/3 - 291 Calories Burned
    8/6 - 1259 Calories Burned

Total Calories Burned this week: 2551

I plan on getting a decent calorie burn tomorrow to reach my 3500. Hopefully I can, as I started this challege late. I will do my best! Measurements and Weigh-in tomorrow!!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I burned 513 calories Monday 129 oz of water
    I burned 609 Tuesday. 116 oz of water
    I burned 647 Wednesday 128 oz of water
    I burned 716 calories and drank 94 oz of water on Thursday
    I burned 572 calories and drank 106 oz of water on Friday
    I burned 680 calories and drank 132 oz of water on Saturday
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I also met the water goal everyday except friday.......
    So why didn't I lose? Not shocked at all, it's how my whole week went.....one big disapointment after another. :ohwell:

Were you stressed or extra frustrated? That can cause some imbalances to effect your loss. It's all ok, just get back to it this week. And be positive! Your body will catch up eventually. :flowerforyou:
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am a bit late in posting. I am down 3.8 pounds this week as of Friday 8/5.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I burned 513 calories Monday 129 oz of water
    I burned 609 Tuesday. 116 oz of water
    I burned 647 Wednesday 128 oz of water
    I burned 716 calories and drank 94 oz of water on Thursday
    I burned 572 calories and drank 106 oz of water on Friday
    I burned 680 calories and drank 132 oz of water on Saturday
    I burned 617 calories and drank 116 oz of water on Sunday
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    omg... I only just found this board... Pleh.
    So i seem to have missed the ENTIRE weekly challenge this week, but the good news is that i have lost 1.7lb.
    Hurrah!
    Must do better next week!
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    Have we been told this week's challenge? x
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    i was down 2 lbs last week but then gained them back over the weekend :(. I think it's mostly because yesterday I was starving for some reason and was eating pretty much everything (so that I could still be hungry, apparently). So I'm a little frustrated and hoping I don't spend this whole challenge losing the same 2 lbs!
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    So my period came and I'm 1lb lighter! Hope this ends my 2 week stalemate
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm currently down 1.8 pounds from the beginning of this challenge. Woot!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I thought that I only lost 2 pounds because i didnt trust the WII at weighing myself...but I weighed at the gym yesterday and the WII is right I'm down 9 pounds!!! WOW is all I can say. Keep up the great work everyone you are all so inspirational!
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    ARGH! Story of my life is please wait....I ordered a scale online last week, should have been here Friday, now they are saying maybe tomorrow. All this because I didn't want to drop $40 on a scale here and now (didn't like the reviews on that one either). So I must weight to weigh myself. If I haven't lost weight I don't know why I know I've lost inches...will update later...
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    WOW YOu guys are awesome!!! Thanks for starting this new thread blueillusion!!! Great job! I found that the other team captains are using Google Spreadsheets to keep track of their charts! I decided to give it a whirl. Let me konw any feedback you may have on this!! Any suggestions and questions are welcome. I am new to this myself. :) If you see an orange triangle next to your name, just hover your mouse over top of it and a little box with a comment will pop up :)

This will keep things up to date. As soon as I enter something into it, it will be updated immediately.

Check it out.
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    WOW YOu guys are awesome!!! Thanks for starting this new thread blueillusion!!! Great job! I found that the other team captains are using Google Spreadsheets to keep track of their charts! I decided to give it a whirl. Let me konw any feedback you may have on this!! Any suggestions and questions are welcome. I am new to this myself. :) If you see an orange triangle next to your name, just hover your mouse over top of it and a little box with a comment will pop up :)

This will keep things up to date. As soon as I enter something into it, it will be updated immediately.

Check it out.

OOPS maybe I needed to enclose the link!!

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar8UKSlMhqzbdE8zZ3pfbzE5Qk80OXlpTnhkMGVMREE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    ARGH! Story of my life is please wait....I ordered a scale online last week, should have been here Friday, now they are saying maybe tomorrow. All this because I didn't want to drop $40 on a scale here and now (didn't like the reviews on that one either). So I must weight to weigh myself. If I haven't lost weight I don't know why I know I've lost inches...will update later...
    Same here, I'm trying to get a scale too. Except when I go to the stores, they are not stocked and when we ask, we get come back next week or go to this other store. I'm going to try again today. Lol.

Also, are we having weekly challenges as well? Because I didn't know there was a water challenge for last week.
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    Hey Tiffy....my start weight was 158
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    :embarassed:
    Same here, I'm trying to get a scale too. Except when I go to the stores, they are not stocked and when we ask, we get come back next week or go to this other store. I'm going to try again today. Lol.

Also, are we having weekly challenges as well? Because I didn't know there was a water challenge for last week.

I'm not sure what the water challenge is neither!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Hey Tiffy....my start weight was 158

Got it thank you!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    no worries Tiffy! hope you had fun on the cruise :)
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Sooooo Here it is... This week's mini challenge is to:

Do 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week

Drink 64 ounces of water EVERY DAY!

Not that hard!! the 30 minutes could be walking around the neighborhood, riding your bike, jogging, a cardio dvd, anything that gets that heart rate up!! Let's go Blue Team we can do this....

PS!!!!!!! We need a name?? Any sugguestions?