TEAM-BLUE-lose-10lbs-in-August

Options

Replies

• tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    no worries Tiffy! hope you had fun on the cruise :)

Total blast!!!!!
  • eneale
    eneale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Tiffy have you added me to the challege? And where is the Blue Teams Spreadsheet? I know you are just getting back, just want to know whats going on... as I joined late. Thanks!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Here is the Blue Team Spreadsheet. Some of you have pulled up the Purple Team... Opps sorry, if that was my mistake. Here it is:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar8UKSlMhqzbdE8zZ3pfbzE5Qk80OXlpTnhkMGVMREE&hl=en_US

Just click that link and then it will pull up our spreadsheet
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Tiffy have you added me to the challege? And where is the Blue Teams Spreadsheet? I know you are just getting back, just want to know whats going on... as I joined late. Thanks!

Sorry about that, what is your starting weight and 8/5 weight?
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey Tiffy!

I was just looking over the spreadsheet and as much as I would love to weigh 145lbs for week 1 :D I don't. I am actually 154lbs :p

Thanks for getting this organized!

M.:heart:
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Hey Tiffy!

I was just looking over the spreadsheet and as much as I would love to weigh 145lbs for week 1 :D I don't. I am actually 154lbs :p

Thanks for getting this organized!

M.:heart:

eek sorry about that fixed it
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I didn't get my week 1 results in. At about 234, hopefully will do better this week. Good luck everyone on that 30 minutes of cardio per day!
  • charisse_hlmn
    Options
    Hey Tiff hope you had a great vacation :D! Cant wait till I can go on a cruise, hopefully next spring. Anyways my weight this week is now 156.2. Not nearly as much as I was hoping for but hopefully I'll catch up next week. Sounds like a great challenge this week, I'm stoked.
  • hottiemush
    hottiemush Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffy, try as I might I cant seem to open the link to the spreadsheet. I keep getting that the page is unavailable. :cry: I am not even sure if I am I would love to start the challenge this week as I fell down last week. Any suggestions on how to see the spreadsheet?
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    Hey Tiffy....my start weight was 158

Got it thank you!

i am actually 127 pounds!! Gave u 158 wrong cos i it's kg in uk! And i'm 58kg!

Lol! Xxx
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey Tiff - my starting weight was 165 and week 1 is 163 - I noticed that it was blank in the spreadsheet.
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great weekly challange! I burnt 504 today and 2540 yesterday. Go team blue!!
  • hottiemush
    hottiemush Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Here is the Blue Team Spreadsheet. Some of you have pulled up the Purple Team... Opps sorry, if that was my mistake. Here it is:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar8UKSlMhqzbdE8zZ3pfbzE5Qk80OXlpTnhkMGVMREE&hl=en_US

Just click that link and then it will pull up our spreadsheet

Hi Tiffy, try as I might I cant seem to open the link to the spreadsheet. I keep getting that the page is unavailable. I am not even sure if I am I would love to start the challenge this week as I fell down last week. Any suggestions on how to see the spreadsheet?
  • eneale
    eneale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Blue Team! Feel free to add me! Some of us are friends already! :-)
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi - my week's weigh in is 154.8 :(
    Vacation was NOT good to me but I'm hoping I can lose that 3 lbs quickly since I know it's a lot of water weight and I'll lose more!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Hi Tiffy, try as I might I cant seem to open the link to the spreadsheet. I keep getting that the page is unavailable. :cry: I am not even sure if I am I would love to start the challenge this week as I fell down last week. Any suggestions on how to see the spreadsheet?

i am not too sure why that would be... did you copy and paste the link into the search bar at the top of your screen? I know you can't click on it. If you are still having problems it might be something in your settings? I will check out some options for you
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options

i am not too sure why that would be... did you copy and paste the link into the search bar at the top of your screen? I know you can't click on it. If you are still having problems it might be something in your settings? I will check out some options for you

Try and google the problem, and if that does not solve it, then I can always type it all out and post it as well like I normally did before. Just trying to get away from that since there are so many members and it takes a lot of time getting everything lined up. But if you can't see it, I will do it that way
  • complejo
    complejo Posts: 36
    Options
    Is the spreadsheet going to be open or do we post our updates here?

For me I need to change my starting weight for August to 217 and my CW right now is 213.
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi just checking in,

I got my start weight wrong ( wii was out of kilter - boo! - messing with all my challenges)
    So start weight was 170 on 29.7.11
    and current weight is now 168 - a loss of 2 pounds.

Hope it's not too much trouble to update the spreadsheet - sorry for any inconvenience.

Hope you had a nice holiday!
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    8/5 weight, 218.3
    :)