New you by the New Year challenge (closed Group) Week 3

Options

Replies

• ljjorgensen
    Options
    I did my Thursday challeng ein the pool, is so much easier for me, Fiber Friday is easy for me, I am always over on that, I love veggies, for breakfast got 9 grams, will have 9 for lunch. That puts me over my daily requirement, but have dinner to go. I know what I'll be doing tonight. :blushing:
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Sounds good I can put something together!

Edit: the badge I mean
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just joined Team Abnehmen. My name is Jennifer and I'm 27 years old. I'm a stay at home mom to my three children. I'm super excited to be part of this challenge. I currently weigh 180 and want to weigh 130. Add me as a friend, please. :)
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Not going to make my fiber # today. looks like i'm 9 short. With not going to the gym, don't know how i'm going to get them in without goin over Cals.
  • wvualum
    Options
    Not going to make my fiber # today. looks like i'm 9 short. With not going to the gym, don't know how i'm going to get them in without goin over Cals.

This is probably the toughest challenge for me too.
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If I eat another fiber one brownie I think I will hit my goal.....I know I think I may have to *tough* it out....lol

on a side note I CANNOT stop listening to "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5......its on repeat

btw if any of y'all are on facebook feel free to add me......Gretchen Potkay Crawford
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Heading out for the weekend. I'll try to get online one more time before I head out for the road since I wont have computer acces for a few days. Team Abnehmen lets take the weekend team challenge, we can do this. I'll be doing my part thats for sure. Every one else have a great weekend, stay focused, stay strong.
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have finished up my fiber for Friday.

I do need to do a little bit more research on what types of fiber to eat. I know that my Caribou Cooler this morning had 8 grams of fiber, but I just don't imagine that counts the same as the fiber in my english muffin.
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    So far, I am 5g away from my fiber goal for the day. :) I believe I will get that in with dinner!

Welcome to all the newbies!!! :D
  • wvualum
    Options
    Welcome to Gwynne, Jennifer and Naomi. I think you are going to love our little family. We have some really awesome and encouraging folks here. :flowerforyou:
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm only 2 away from my fiber goal today. I know I'll go over it though, I do every day.

So the weekend challenge... do we just burn as many calories over the weekend as we can?
  • wvualum
    Options
    I'm only 2 away from my fiber goal today. I know I'll go over it though, I do every day.

So the weekend challenge... do we just burn as many calories over the weekend as we can?

yes, the team with the most calories burned will this week get bragging rights and next week and thereafter get 10 bonus points. (we are going to start using a scoring system next week)
  • gretchen0824
    Options
    Got my fiber in today
  • gretchen0824
    Options
    Got my fiber in today
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hit my fiber goal. Now I'm ready for bed so I can burn those calories tomorrow!
  • insanely
    insanely Posts: 19
    Options
    got my fiber in, ready for the weekend to burn those calories

LETS GO WLWP!!!!
  • insanely
    insanely Posts: 19
    Options
    HOW TO I GET TO FIND OUT WHO MY FELLOW TEAM MEMBERS ARE, HAVE SO FORGOT HOW TO DO THIS
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Did the fiber thang. Should have saved some of today's cals for the weekend, though. ;)

Thin It to Win It!
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    HIt my fiber goal. :)
  • ohfong77
    ohfong77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on the "A" team - got my fiber