What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• paleojoe
    paleojoe Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    100 Pull-ups, 40 push-ups, 40 spider-man push-ups, 40 pike press and 40 single arm db shoulder press.
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Plan is to do my walks on my breaks at work. Then to the gym after work for 30 minutes of weights and 30 minutes of cardio.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    10,000m indoor rowing - 50 min - this morning
  • ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Third day of the 30 day shred in the morning and now off to 60 minutes minimum on the stationary bike doing my usual interval training workout.
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Did an introduction to weights for 30 minutes, followed by my first TRX class for an hour.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Fit deck + walking lunges with 40# weights.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Started week 4 of Burn today. Circuit 1 done!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    This morning I did 60mins of cardio and when the kids are in bed Il do 40mins of kettlebell exercises and then have dinner and a hot chocolate
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Visiting the personal trainer tonight with my husband for another go at supersets. I was exhausted after last week's session so I'm trying to get pumped up for another *kitten* kicking!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm not supposed to be working out until my lungs clear, but I stayed at a hotel on Saturday with a full gym and couldn't help myself. I PR'd on my squats with 80 lbs, the highest I've been able to do is 50 because I'm stuck with my dumbbells I have at home. I was coughing my head off the rest of the night, but I was happy! First time being online since Friday, so I'm a little late. :smile:
  • sineanbroc
    sineanbroc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7 am spin class followed by squats, had to move out of the women's section today to get some heavier weights, 30 kg 12x3 and I finished it no bother, up to 35 kg for me tomorrow :)
  • kel7298
    Options

Congratulations on your 5K, Kelly!!!

Thank you ma'am! I was fun as well as challenging. Ready for another! haha

Burn Intervals today. No time for Abs this morning. Sleep was more important :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Burn Intervals today. No time for Abs this morning. Sleep was more important :bigsmile:

Yes, I agree, sleep is very important! I have my first 5K on the 17th, so this bronchitis needs to get the heck out soon!
  • sallystarrfield
    sallystarrfield Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Pilates and cardio for 55 minutes in my basement this morning. I'm very frugal and never thought I would spend money on a trainer, but I'm addicted to Pilates and love the huge transformation in my body and health that I am seeing and feeling as a result of individualized instruction from someone who knows what she is doing and understands my goals. I need to post more pics b/c I look very different (in a good way) than I did at this time last year.
  • kel7298
    Options

Yes, I agree, sleep is very important! I have my first 5K on the 17th, so this bronchitis needs to get the heck out soon!

Did ya try bathing in Vicks VaporRub? j/k

Wed and today is pluggin at CLX. Definitely ready for next week already!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Did ya try bathing in Vicks VaporRub? j/k

Wed and today is pluggin at CLX. Definitely ready for next week already!

I missed this! I did try Vicks, but it ended up that it was expired. I'm still using my inhaler and mucinex. It sucks. But I got through my 5K, even though I had to walk the whole thing. Tonight is CLX Push Circuit 2.
  • rileyhunter169
    Options
    Swim Relays....

Yesterday I did an hour of power lifting, 20min elliptical, 4x200m intervals with 200m jog between (2:31 was total sprint pace), 2 miles in 14:09, and 2-2.5 hrs of hardcore muscular endurance training for chest, shoulders, arms, abs. I could barely operate the steering wheel this morning. Still sore. Debilitating DOMS feels good; kind of like a refeed.
  • kel7298
    Options
    OK MFP friends. Time to log your days activity!

CLX BURN INTERVALS!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Oops! Ok, Monday I did Push Circuit 1, yesterday was a rest day, tonight is Push Circuit 2. This is my last week of the Push month, then I can drop my cals on Sunday. Yay!!!