What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    Options
    Lifting... chest and triceps today :)
  • ingraha
    ingraha Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Walking to the top of the hill and back behind my house.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know I was supposed to until one of my friends told me, because it's supposed to be a mini-bulk. I did a search for the Lean phase, and I read that you're supposed to eat at 1500. I know I would be starving, so I'm only dropping to 1850. That's where I was losing last year, so I should be fine.

I suppose your right about that. I have added back my exercise calories. Will see if that moves the scale (that and a shakeology cleanse here and there)

CLX Burn intervals for me today.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    P90X2 chest back balance. I've been doing strong lifts for the last 3 months or so and want to see if my numbers got any better. They did not. They actually got worse.

I'd be really bummed!

Yesterday was a rest day, but I did shovel snow for a little while. Tonight is Lean Circuit 2. My tri's are still sore from Monday!
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Push 2 today. No time for cardio this morning...big fat underwear here!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    10,000m indoor rowing
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Today - 1.5 hours of tennis - so much fun!

And this afternoon - gym - legs only for 1/2 hour. Have slight upper body injury right now. :sad:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    CLX Push 2 today. No time for cardio this morning...big fat underwear here!

What?! :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Today - 1.5 hours of tennis - so much fun!

And this afternoon - gym - legs only for 1/2 hour. Have slight upper body injury right now. :sad:

I hope it heals soon!
  • kel7298
    Options
    TurboJam this morning...plus threw in a few extra minutes of cardio due to no cardio yesterday...NO FAT UNDERWEAR TODAY!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    TurboJam this morning...plus threw in a few extra minutes of cardio due to no cardio yesterday...NO FAT UNDERWEAR TODAY!

Yay!!! :bigsmile:

I have CLX Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs tonight.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    One hour of Crossfit, one hour of bikram yoga, already done. I'll ride my horse later today for another 400 or so calories burned.
  • kel7298
    Options
    so today was CLX Burn Intervals. Seemed harder this morning for some reason. Maybe the shakeology fast had something to do with it.
  • 00NL
    00NL Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    15 minutes on the treadmill
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    2x 6mile cycle commutes
    Spartacus workout (circuit training) when I get home :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    so today was CLX Burn Intervals. Seemed harder this morning for some reason. Maybe the shakeology fast had something to do with it.

I would have to agree with that.

Today was supposed to be my rest day, but since I didn't leave work til midnight last night, I'm doing CLX Lean Circuit 1 tonight.
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today was Jillians Body Revolution Cardio Workout for 30 minutes followed by 25 minutes of alternating bicycle and elliptical and ending with 5 minute abs.
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    My most fun and brand new exercise for today was an isolation exercise that works the posterior deltoids. You take a band and hold it like a bow and arrow and pull back. 3 x 15 reps. I can still feel the burn!