What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I did 45 min of power walk with handles and going for 45 min swim later on today
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Insanity
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Elliptical 15-20min then weights today I'm on legs for 20-25 min then a 15-20 min swim laps...and maybe go shoot some hoops tonight.
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Insanity Core Cardio and Balance
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Last night was CLX Burn Intervals & Extreme Abs. I feel like someone punched me in the shoulders. Tonight is Lean Circuit 3.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    CLX Push circuit 3 today. only one more week of push. have to say i'm kinda sad about that. :(
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    CLX Push circuit 3 today. only one more week of push. have to say i'm kinda sad about that. :(

I really liked that phase!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Tonight is Lean Circuit 1
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    my day is just starting and I plan to indulge in exercise. I will go for a pilates class (really though on the core and hamstrings) then will do a boxing class with some rowing before and after ...if I am still alive I might do some spinning cycling as well :)
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    today was pull day. lots of row variations, plus biceps. also some :45/:15 HIIT cardio to finish off the day
  • kel7298
    Options
    This Christmas week has totally messed up my Push routine. I was able to get Push 1 in on Monday, but wasn't as successful Tuesday or Wednesday! Today I did Turbo Jam Fat blasting workout...TWICE!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    This Christmas week has totally messed up my Push routine. I was able to get Push 1 in on Monday, but wasn't as successful Tuesday or Wednesday! Today I did Turbo Jam Fat blasting workout...TWICE!

Nice! I haven't done that one in a while.

Last night I did Lean Circuit 2, and tonight will be Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Tonight is Lean Circuit 3. Next week is the last week of CLX.
  • Warrior_Butterfly
    Options
    I went for two runs. One on the beach and the other because I was frustrated!
  • kel7298
    Options

That's great! You must be proud that you finished the whole program.

Today was my last Push #3 circuit. I will start lean on Monday January 6. :grumble:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

That's great! You must be proud that you finished the whole program.

Today was my last Push #3 circuit. I will start lean on Monday January 6. :grumble:

Yeah, I'm even prouder that I didn't stay out with my bff because I had to get home and work out. I've skipped a couple of things recently because I would've missed my workout, and I wanted to stay on schedule. Last night was Lean Circuit 1. Today is supposed to be a rest day, but I'm going to the gym for the first time. At least that's the plan. My friend completely forgot we were going, so I'm waiting for her to call me back. I have to get my picture taken today. Ick. Good luck with Lean!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Focus T25 Beta Speed 2.0. I finished T25 but now switch up all 3 levels to get a good mix of cardio and strength training in. :)
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm going snowshoeing as soon as I'm off work. We've got about 12-15" of fresh powder in the woods. Can't wait!