What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• Mama2CnR
    Mama2CnR Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did W2D3 of C25K on the treadmill, walking speed was 3.7mph & run speed was 5.2-5.5mph. Following that I did 15 minutes of cycling and some arm and leg strength training for about 15 minutes.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    my job is about walking... i walk up and down the stairs all night long.... so i most def exercise
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :grumble: this is why I hate this stupid thread. It pops up in My Topics all the time, then I HAVE to go exercise:angry:

:laugh: Walking, stairs and light weights have been my exercise of choice lately:drinker:
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I did 20mins cardio with p90x at about 1am when I couldnt sleep! Im going to have lunch then later do Plyometrics (I think its called lol) work out with P90X. Im not folling the plan 100% but mixing it with stationary cycling and P90X cardio most days and adding some weights on days I dont work out much.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    :grumble: this is why I hate this stupid thread. It pops up in My Topics all the time, then I HAVE to go exercise:angry:

:laugh: Walking, stairs and light weights have been my exercise of choice lately:drinker:

whatever works! lol

recreational walking today, ie, shopping!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Killer buns and thighs level 3. Only 36 minutes but hard work still.
  • Yvette711
    Yvette711 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    First day of the 30 DS - I set the clock for one hour earlier and feel good that I did my workout already. Hoping to stay motivated.
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a lower body strength-training work-out today from a Bodybuilding website, then following it with some cardio which will either be my cardio exercise video, or treadmill. I'm going to try and get a good hour in today. Maybe this will hold me a little more accountable! I'm doing this after two months of not exercising, so it's going to be nice and "fun." Fun as in torturous, but in a good way, of course. :)

I went on a run/walk with my husband yesterday, so my legs are already nice and sore a little bit today.
  • lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    A nice 3mile run this morning and chasing after my patients on night shift tonight will definitely constitute exercise :happy:
  • kel7298
    Options
    intervals on the elliptical - 4 min level 2, 1 min level 4 = 50 min total 531 calories burned per HRM
  • Yvette711
    Yvette711 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    30 day shred L1D4, feeling great.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Been so busy I haven't posted the last couple days.

Tuesday - 45 Walk Away the Pounds
    Wednesday - elliptical 45 min
    Thursday - Jackie Warner Power Circuit DVD
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    30 DS. Level 1~Day 3
  • kel7298
    Options
    4 mile walk away the pounds
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    25 minute walk after lunch, 1 hour mowing the lawn, 1/2 hour gardening (weeding, raking, pruning)....
    gosh...I am tired!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    6 w 6 p w 2 + k b & t level 3. First time I attempted to do them together and Im actually suprised that Im still alive I modified some of the second sets of Killer buns a lot. Doing it again tomorrow.
  • kel7298
    Options
    6 w 6 p w 2 + k b & t level 3. First time I attempted to do them together and Im actually suprised that Im still alive I modified some of the second sets of Killer buns a lot. Doing it again tomorrow.

Wow..thats impressive
  • ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    60 min on Pilates Reformer
    35 min intervals on treadmill, 3 miles
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    33 minutes on the Eliptical and 31 minutes of walking

11575603.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jessicarn76
    jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    15 min elliptical
    16 min treadmill (ran a 11:37 min mile then walked the rest- only the second time I have ran since I did a half in May :/)
    31 min bike
    10 min strength training