What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    60 min walk/jog
    and then gym tonight for strength training
  • SamanthaRiccio
    SamanthaRiccio Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    60 Min of Zumba! So Fun!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Wednesday was Jackie Warner Power Circuit Burn

today was Walk Away The Pounds
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    60 min zumba then strength training :-)
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Raked leaves vigorously for 40 minutes and did the 30DS L2 :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    I started doing the 30 day Shred on Monday along with an additional 20/30 minutes of treadmill or elliptical.
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    30DS Level II and 2 hours of hiking
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    60 minutes RPM (the usual RPM plus an extra Hills and Speedwork section). 900 calories. That'll do!
  • debbieschu
    Options
    Did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred this morning!
  • debbieschu
    Options
    Did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred this morning!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    This killer cardio / circuit class that's 45 minutes of killer squats, lunges, burpees, abs, arms, and everything in between. I left a puddle of sweat on the floor!
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    This killer cardio / circuit class that's 45 minutes of killer squats, lunges, burpees, abs, arms, and everything in between. I left a puddle of sweat on the floor!

ugghhh just thinking about burpees made me want to curl up on the fetal position on the couch. they are my kryptonite!

I lifted this morning, several weeks into New Rules and LOVING it!!! Phase 1, workout A4 and couldn't do all the reps on my step-ups. I think I found my perfect weight. I love that my perfect weight isn't scale related!! :happy:
  • Beanie26
    Options
    I have done a 45min high intensity spinning class and actually thought I was going to spew- good or bad sign...I don't know...?? lol :huh: x
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    This morning, I ran 3.5 miles today in 34+ minutes.

Tomorrow, I will be doing sprint interval #4 described in my workout blog below.

Thumbs up to all of the hard workers in this thread who inspire others with every workout.
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    I went to a 1 hour body pump class this morning. Upped my weights so it was tough but hopefully it should get easier soon.
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Just ran four miles around a hilly circuit. I can only run once a week (although I do RPM and other stuff during the week) and I've knocked five minutes off my time from my first run (the first in 22 years!), five weeks ago. My heart rate was also, on average, 10beats per minute less (even though I was pushing myself as hard).

Still walked from mile 2 - 3, though as there is a nasty, steep one mile hill there. I got further up it than before, but once I conquer it, I should be good to do the whole thing without stopping!
  • kel7298
    Options
    72 minutes cross training from recumbent bike and elliptical
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    55 minutes of BodyAttack at my gym
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred - Tryna go an entire hour instead of just 30 min!:tongue:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    A buttload of back lifts.