The Kickin' Christmas Crew! [Closed]

Options

Replies

• crikee15
    crikee15 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

So I weighed in this morning at 186.6. I lost most of the water weight from TOM and bloating, but I'm still a bit disappointed in the number because it's .4 higher than I started the KCC challenge with. I want to up my water intake this week and maybe add more veggies to my lunchtimes, because I'm still wondering if it's partially water weight, or if I really gained. I also went to bed ridiculously giddy for some reason, and I'm still kinda happy right now, despite the scale, haha. Joni, I hope you feel better soon, drink lots of water and soup, and get plenty of sleep...sleep is magical =D Hope you all are having a wonderful morning, it's off to work for me!

-Kim
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! I weighed in this mornign at 230.4 just a little bit more and I will officially be out of the 230's !
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    8/8: 157
    8/15: 155.6
    8/22:: 153 :happy: YAY!!!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Well sadly I stayed the same - 173.7! I have got to get my butt in gear!!!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Thanks girls, feeling much better now luckily! Pounds are back on though, being sick you makes you lose water really, and with TOM around the corner I am not sure what to expect for next week. The body fat % keeps going down on the scale though so I must be doing something right.

Congrats on all your amazing losses and THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT :flowerforyou: If you haven't posted your weight yet and want to be included on the chart, please do so by tonight!

Just come back from an amazing circuit training class. My arms hurt so much they're shaking and I'm having trouble typing :-)

Have a great day!
    Joni
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Joni glad you are feeling better, being sick is horrible.

I have been having a good week so far, didn't do my strength training last night and then I was disappointed in myself. Tonight though I will be doing my workout (interval and abs). I have my 3rd 5K on this Sunday and this time I may actually be able to run the whole thing or darn close to runing the whole thing. So I am super excited for that.

Everyone is doing such a wonderful job - keep up the great work and all the motivation is wonderful.
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I didnt weigh in this week. So you can out me as no change. Sorry so late. Been busy.
    ttyl.
  • PercyPig
    Options
    KKC2.jpg

Bit of a slow week for most of us it seems but a standing ovation for :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Kim, Mandie and sreimer07 :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Well done girls, you'll have to tell us your secrets!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Haha you wanna know MY secret? It's called taking care of 6 teenage girls & taking for meals only what's left after they eat :laugh:
  • crikee15
    Options
    LOL mine is have your monthly friend come, completely flip out, drink more water than you thought humanly possible, and add in an extra workout that doubles as bonding time with your mommy =D I hope more falls off this week...*crosses fingers*
  • kendradl
    Options
    Everyone is done so well, loss or gain, you are doing something and that is what counts =)
  • PercyPig
    Options
    Hello my lovelies! How is your week going?

Been a busy week at work for me but have still managed to sneak in pre-work and lunch workout sessions. I'm really loving the circuit classes at my gym, it feels nice to work everything rather than just doing pure cardio. I don't know what my body is going through though, the numbers on the scale are incredibly volatile yet I had to send my measurements to my PT and realised I've lost loads of inches!

It's a bank holiday weekend here in the UK and I just booked a last minute flight home to see my parents in France. Really looking forward to it!

Hope you all have a super great weekend!
    Joni :flowerforyou:
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    My week has been okay. I didnt stick to my diet vary well. :-( But it has been one of those weeks. Uhg. But we all have them. I did have an NSV this morning! I am almost able to button up one of my old shirts :-D yeah.

Joni congrats on the weight loss and have lots of fun in France !
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all have something amazing planned for the weekend. My son plays football for his high school and our first game is tonight. Those snack bars just kill me...but I pledge to be strong... at least strong enough not to go over on calories.

So my weight has been STALLED for a while. I have played with the same two pounds for about a month or so. This week I've eaten my exercise calories back (for the most part) and my scale is moving again. Woo hoo! It's about time!

Have a great weekend!!
  • kendradl
    Options
    Had a wonderful weekend this weekend, finished my 3rd 5K this morning in record time in the heat which I am not used to as I have been running in the morning before work.

Weighed in this morning at 167.8 - a loss of 0.4lbs.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :smile:
  • crikee15
    Options
    I just had the most fun-filled weekend, spending time with old friends and celebrating the 2nd birthday of the little boy who owns half of my heart (no he's not mine, but his baby brother owns the other half ). I definitely overdid it a bit this weekend, but I guess I'm trying to rationalize it in my head as a break from the monotony and stress of work, even though I think I might hate myself tomorrow when I weigh-in. I was definitely encouraged on Friday, when I had dinner with one of my aunties and she looked at me and went, "Did you lose weight? Your face seems narrower..." so yay NSV! Haha, hope you are all doing well and those on the East Coast are staying safe and dry!
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    161.2....REALLY?!?!? I am so ticked. I know I took the weekend off from working out but really? I can't seem to loose any weight no matter what I do. Its getting discouraging. Hope everyone else is doing well and loosing!!!
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I weighted in at 229.8 this morning
  • crikee15
    Options
    Congrats on your losses girls! I was running late this morning, so I will weigh in tomorrow...and hopefully I will remember to *crosses fingers*
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    If I might postpone my weigh-in until tomorrow morning...I rushed out the house without weighing in (oops) I had so much going on this morning with the kids...ugh. Hope that is okay. Congrats to all who weighed in and lost as well as NSVs.