The Kickin' Christmas Crew! [Closed]

Options

Replies

• crikee15
    crikee15 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls! I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. I have 3 days off because of Labor Day, but I've spent the majority of it in bed so far because I'm sick =(. But on the upside, I get to have way more liquids than normal and plenty of rest without feeling guilty that I'm slacking off on all of my responsibilities. So there really is a silver lining to all of this. I've seen everyone's updates of my homepage and I just wanted to congratulate you all on keeping up the good work! Keep it up ladies!!! Have an awesome rest of the weekend everyone <3
  • PercyPig
    Options
    :smooched: :smooched: Victory dance!! :smooched: :smooched: Super happy with my weigh-in this morning as I have now reached a healthy BMI! Weighed in at 166.2 this morning which is a loss of 4.4 pounds over the last week which I realise is massive but mainly due to water loss after TOM, but I'm now also 1.6 pounds lower than when starting this challenge - finally!

Very productive weekend otherwise, I did clear out my chest of drawers and threw away plenty of fat clothes and rediscovered some old clothes which now look great again! Mandie, I also bought a pair of skinny jeans even though I'm still super scared of wearing them :-)

I met up with my ex yesterday and it was really good to catch-up and finally get some closure. It made me realise how far I've come since the break-up and I'm really proud of myself. I still love him, but I know he broke up with me for the right reasons and I can accept that now and move forward.

Have a great week girls!
    Joni :flowerforyou:
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    didnt weight my self on the wii yesterday. I was really busy. this moring I got on the scale that is not so good and I gained a pound. :-(
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of your weightloss and achievement PERCY! Great victory over weightloss for the week even after TOM and also a great victory over your relationship. I am on TOM as we speak and I don't feel that bad I am down another pound and hoping next week I have a victory like you with water retention release, that would be great! So I am now 213! Pushing hard for wonderland!
  • crikee15
    Options
    Congrats Ali and Joni on your losses this week! You girls are doing amazing. Alyshe, keep plugging away, I know you can do it <3 I weighed in this morning at 186.2...so back to my lowest weight since starting this challenge..I'm shooting for 184-8-185.4 for next week and into the 170s by the end of this month. Good luck to everyone else still weighing in!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I didn't have access to a scale this morning and won't for the next several days...so I will weigh in with you all again next week!!! Keep up all your hard work, ladies :flowerforyou:
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    just checed my mesurments and here they are:
    arm was 12.5 now 11.75
    braline was 34 now 33.75
    waist 33.75 now 33
    hips 41.5 now 40.5
    legs 24.5 now 24.25
    a total loss of 3 inches!

I feel that I could have done better but its a good start. :-)
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    160.8...I will take it, especially since I didn;t have a good workout week. Going for a run in the morning---then to class, then i will do the shred, and then back to class. SUPER busy, but Ive gotta find a balance between, school, work, workouts, family, ect....tomorrow I WILL workout though. Hope you all are doing WONDERFUL!
  • PercyPig
    Options
    So there's this real b*tch at work which I hate because every time you meet her she checks you out from head to toe and then will make some comment about what you're wearing or how you look. Or when she doesn't say anything you can presume it's all bad. However, today I like her. Because I just bumped into her in the kitchen and she said "Joni, you're looking really skinny these days". She's still a b*tch but today I'll happily ignore that :smile:
  • sweetCJ
    sweetCJ Posts: 144
    Options
    Did not have access to my work scale yesterday, so I went this morning... after all the sodium I indulge over the weekend I gained 0.5 lbs...So I'm at 263.5 now... oh well
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I totally spaced on weighting in yesterday. Blonde moments. I weighted in at 227.6
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I unfortunately went up in wieght this week, I am back up to 168 but my body fat % and BMI are staying the same so I guess that is good. But I am not happy, npt happy at all. I really need to get back on track and start getting in my strength training and get my eating back on track as well.
  • PercyPig
    Options
    KCC4.jpg
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I guess a lot of people fell off because of the holiday. Okay everyone! If I can do it with TOM in town, you can do it with a little ole' holiday ;-) Let make some record numbers for next week and kick September off right! Woot! Woot! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • kendradl
    Options
    I wish I could blame it on the long weekend, but I can't. I have way more issues than the long weekend that I need to figure out and I need to do it soon, like months ago.

Congrats to everyone who did have a loss!!
  • PercyPig
    Options
    Have a lovely weekend girls! I'm away until Tuesday so won't be able to weigh in on Monday but wish you all the best and chat next week!!
  • kendradl
    Options
    Have a lovely weekend girls! I'm away until Tuesday so won't be able to weigh in on Monday but wish you all the best and chat next week!!

Have a great weekend Joni!!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    i hope that I am able to stay on track this weekend...I'd really love to see any number that is below 152.0 on the scale...i'd settle for 151.9 :laugh: seriously! haha
  • crikee15
    Options
    I saw a pretty number on the scale yesterday...and a not so pretty one today =( I'm off to Southern California for a wedding tomorrow, so hopefully I won't get too off track, since I can't really exercise while I'm there. I asked the bride for the menu ahead of time and logged it in to the best of my ability, but will adjust when I get back. I won't be on MFP until I return (I leave Sat morning and come back Sunday night), so I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend!
  • kendradl
    Options
    i hope that I am able to stay on track this weekend...I'd really love to see any number that is below 152.0 on the scale...i'd settle for 151.9 :laugh: seriously! haha

Mandie you can so do this :flowerforyou: