Ladies: how many of you wear a bra to bed?

Options
A friend of mine mentioned that wearing a bra to bed could prevent breasts from sagging. Is it true or just a myth? I personally sleep without one, because I find it extremely uncomfortable. I'm 22, wear size 36b bra, my boobs seem to be fine at the moment but could I have issues as I get older? :noway: What do you think?

Replies

• thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I don't
    but my mother says I should lol
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I don't
    but my mother says I should lol
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    Sounds uncomfortable
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    I don't unless i fall asleep while watching a movie and just don't wake up..but if im getting ready for the bed the bra is going in the hamper!!! but im very small chested!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    the last time I wore a bra to bed, I was nursing my baby. (bra held nursing pads so I didn't wake up in a puddle)
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    OFF OFF OFF
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    no 'effin way! the women of the 60's had it right! :flowerforyou:
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I used to, but for different reasons. Now I let them hang loose! :laugh:
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. I'm a 38DD and my honkers are FREE at bed time. Free I say! I barely wear any clothing to bed anyways, definitely not putting on a bra.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I don't.......but then again, I don't have a lot to support :laugh:

Sue :smile: x
  • KhrystyneHutton
    Options
    I've heard that before as well but in fact by wearing a bra to bed it continously streches the tissue in your breast and in the long will make them sag even more so.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    my mother wore a bra to bed - we are 'busty' and I am a child of the '70s so I rarely wore a bra even in the daytime - by age 25 (and 3 kids) my breasts sagged far more than hers - once that ligament goes it's gone, only surgery can repair it
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I do, a sports bra, but thats only because I have had them 'done'!
  • maysflower
    maysflower Posts: 180
    Options
    It is very bad for your circulation to wear a bra to bed. Your breast will sag eventually with age if you wear a bra 24/7 or not. That's just the crappy part of being a women and getting old.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    i doubt that..... but it's usually all I wear. Well, i wear underwear, I just mean I don't wear shirts or anything LOL.
    however, I have heard that you shouldn't, just because you need to let them "breathe" per say. same with underwear.
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    No way! Ouch! :noway:
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thats just crazy talk. They are going to sag, it is just going to happen. :)
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Off, but I wear an underwire so it gets painful if I fall asleep with it on and move the wrong way. I'd say that you probably don't need to either. With a B cup, sagging should not be on your list of worries.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I do!! As soon as I heard the sagging thing, the bra became a nightly thing. And Im glad to report.... it works. :bigsmile:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    my mother wore a bra to bed - we are 'busty' and I am a child of the '70s so I rarely wore a bra even in the daytime - by age 25 (and 3 kids) my breasts sagged far more than hers - once that ligament goes it's gone, only surgery can repair it

Mine are as bad as my mom's and i'm barely an adult. No fair is it! (and to clarify, I do wear a bra haha)