Ladies: how many of you wear a bra to bed?

Options

Replies

• meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I wear as little as possible to bed, and that doesn't include a bra.

I decided to google it, and it seems there is no evidence that wearing a bra helps the ladies defy gravity later in life. In fact, some studies show that constantly wearing a bra does not allow the chest muscles (under the breasts) to "work out"... thus leading to *more* sagging.

http://www.breastnotes.com/aware/aware-bra.htm
    http://kidshealth.org/teen/expert/sleep/bra_sleep.html
    http://www.007b.com/sagging.php (this one was "nudity" ... well boobs)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Heard the same thing but my bra is off LONG before bedtime!
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    i dont wear a bra to bed but i have been wanting to get one of those camisoles that flattens your stomach so it'll be like wearing a corset kinda but not quite as restricting and wear that to bed to see if i can shape my thick waist away. i read it works somewhere, guess it makes sense since ppl waist train with corsets and stuff.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i def. don't, if im at home i take it off even if i get home at 12 in the afternoon and if im hanging out with ppl and its after 9 i usually take it off anyway there 2 lmfao i HATE bras 36 B

Same here...once I get home everything is off...lol:blushing:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    mine comes off as soon as i get home!!!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I have to say, no ladies bringing bras into MY bed ;) Just IMHO :P
    You wouldnt be much of a guy if they did lol!

To answer your question, no bra to bed. No panties or any clothes at all... Sleeping naked is very liberating (and convenient ) :blushing:
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Just the one time, but it was Spring Break.

Pics or it didn't happen!! :laugh:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I always wear a bra. Then, mine are big and fabulous and I want to keep them looking that way.
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'd find it waaaaaaaaay too uncomfortable. It's nothing I've heard before either - I always thought the contrary?
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    undergarments to bed?? why, that's preposterous!! :noway:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Hell no. Besides, my boyfriend would have a fit if I tried to do that. Nekkid sleeping is the only way to go.
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 dd , sometimes I wear a bra..but the most natural and enjoyable way is to go free. Let the girls get some air. I have heard that sleeping on your chest booty up is damaging for your boobs..all that pressure is a no..no.. tha'ts my issues. They will sag eventually so I have decided to have a boob lift when it happends...lol
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Unless I am going out in public - and sometimes not even then :wink: - I don't wear one.

I started off as an A, got up to an F while breastfeeding, and have settled to a full B. I must be lucky that I think they're better looking now than before 2 years of nursing - my mom is the same way.
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    nooooooooooooo

I have big boobies but its lovely to let them free at night time ;o)
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    I dont wear a bra but i wear a loose fitting sports bra
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Free-boobin'
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I almost always wear one! I don't wear regular bras to bed, but just those colored sports bras from Target. I think that is much more comfortable than not wearing one... I hate the feeling of not wearing a bra, especially if I'm wearing a shirt! Generally when I sleep I wear whatever pajama pants I like (or if it is really hot, just underwear) and a sports bra.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I don't wear anything to bed...I've heard that saying as well and have also been told it's a myth.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    NO STINKIN' WAY!!! It's bad enough I have to wear one in public..I hate the things. As soon as I get home..or even sometimes in the car if I'm going home..off it comes..LOL..and at home never..and to bed..maybe undies..I shoulda been a nudist..LOL..Love being naked..hate the restriction of clothes..I mean I wear them..but hate to..LOL