Ladies: how many of you wear a bra to bed?

Options

Replies

• VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I sleep without a bra, unless I'm in the same room with lots of people who I don't want to be bra-less around, like on Christmas when all of us cousins are sprawled across the living room floor together (and yes, we are ALL adults, this is just a silly tradition that has kept on for some reason).

And when I was about 13 I was told that wearing a bra to bed would help to stop boobs from growing so quickly, and I hated my big boobs and believed that myth for a couple of YEARS.

But 99.9% of the time, I'm bra-free when I go to bed. And shirt-free, too... I don't like to wear much to bed.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Personally I think bras should be banned and any woman caught wearing them should be fined $250, per boob. Just my expert opinion.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    camisole - never am comfortable letting the kids free.
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    Well, I hate wearing the traditional underwire during the day and can't wait to rip that thing off when I get home from work. Most of the time I just wear a tank with a self bra.... but that really doesn't support anything. It just prevents them from flopping all over the place. :P If I'm wearing any other type of shirt to bed, I will wear a sports bra. I just like to have them contained.
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Never!

Gravity always wins.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Like Creed Bratton said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmayP-ZEcF8
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    i wear one to bed.. i just hate the "loose/sagging" feeling. It almost hurts. I just feel better with one on all the time.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Maybe all you ladies need to have a proper bra fitting? At a real lingerie store? It's one thing just to not like being confined, but if you're finding your bra is actually uncomfortable and the straps are digging into your shoulders or the underwire is digging in or if the strap doesn't go straight across your back but instead rises so that it's higher than the bottom of your bra under your breasts (know what I mean? This is a huge one that a lot of women do and it means the bra is the wrong size), then you're probably either wearing the wrong size or just wearing a cheap bra. It pays to have a real fitting done and then shell out the money for quality. I have a good sized chest, and if I didn't have fittings done or if I bought cheap bras, I would be miserable.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Ugh.. definitely not! That's almost as bad as wearing socks to bed!!! *shudder*
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I do....need to keep the twins perky
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Personally I think bras should be banned and any woman caught wearing them should be fined $250, per boob. Just my expert opinion.

im with him there.. :laugh:
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Aside from sagging I have been told my doctors coming from a family where all the women had breast cancer, he suggested I at least 8 hours a day go braless to allow lymph fluid movement, you need that time while you sleep to leave the breast unrestrained so it can drain and remove any toxins in the area.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    :noway: umm tanktop thats it.....
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    My husband would rather have my boobs saggy than covered.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    When I was nursing I wore a 'bra shelf' tank with pads, other than that, the twins go free at bed time. ;)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Just the one time, but it was Spring Break.

Pics or it didn't happen!! :laugh:

^THIS!!!^:laugh: :laugh:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    It is very bad for your circulation to wear a bra to bed. Your breast will sag eventually with age if you wear a bra 24/7 or not. That's just the crappy part of being a women and getting old.

I agree with this!!!!!! Mine usually come off the minute I get home from work. Age happens to all of us!
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    Omigosh, no. Just, no. The girls are a little... ahem... big and they need their space. Their confined all day long, I couldn't imagine doing that at night.

However, when there are major storms predicted, I definitely will. My mom instilled in me that if I end up on the news for anything, I will not look like a "heathen." :laugh:

I just laughed quite hard. Hahaha. that's awesome. Just incase you're on the news :)

OMG me too! This just set me off, I could not stop laughing! Hilarious!:laugh:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I never sleep in my bra, too stiffling! I'd sleep with no clothes on but it gets awkward with kids, so usually tank and panties!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I highly doubt this will prevent them from sagging. Who the heck wears clothes to bed anyway? Not me...i only put those circulation cutting things on when leaving the house...sometimes.

AGREE!!!!