Ladies: how many of you wear a bra to bed?

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and I wear a sports bra to sleep in. But then again I only wear a sports bra and undies to bed.
  • paperpromisesx3
    Options
    I am a 36D and that bra comes off almost as soon as I am in the door after work. Mine do not sag either
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i def. don't, if im at home i take it off even if i get home at 12 in the afternoon and if im hanging out with ppl and its after 9 i usually take it off anyway there 2 lmfao i HATE bras 36 B
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have to say, no ladies bringing bras into MY bed ;) Just IMHO :P
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't. I can't wait to get out of my bra when I get home from work. I couldn't sleep well if I wore a bra to bed. Too confining!
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I do!! As soon as I heard the sagging thing, the bra became a nightly thing. And Im glad to report.... it works. :bigsmile:

No offense, but prove it. How do you know that you wouldn't still be perky w/o it? :D
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 50's and I've never worn a bra to bed. How uncomfortable would that be?? :noway: Mine certainly don't stand at attention as much as they did when I was 18, but they are still pretty firm. Not too saggy and not around my waist. I've done exercises for my chest since I was in my 30's though. Nothing hard core, just some chest flies (I think they are called) with 5 - 10 lb dumbells and modified push ups. Just keep the muscles firm and sleep comfortably.

Oh, and wear GOOD support when exercising, especially for cardio. For things like running and Zumba I've always worn 2 bras. One of those stretchy no cup things, and a good fitted exercise bra under it. This might not be necessary depending on your chest size. I'm not huge but my breast are fairly heavy (dense) so I keep them as immobile as possible when bouncing around.
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have to wear one or I won't be able to sleep. However, I don't have any specific reasons.
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Omigosh, no. Just, no. The girls are a little... ahem... big and they need their space. Their confined all day long, I couldn't imagine doing that at night.

However, when there are major storms predicted, I definitely will. My mom instilled in me that if I end up on the news for anything, I will not look like a "heathen." :laugh:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    No way. You need to let those puppies breath sometime.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I am a 34A and my ta tas were a lot perkier before I nursed both my children. I think I was a 32A then too tho. But no, I don't wear one. Maybe my husband's undershirts from time to time but no bra.
  • Magic_Girl
    Magic_Girl Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm an A cup so I don't even notice I'm wearing a bra. I wear one to bed every night!

It depends on what you are comfortable with. Health-wise I don't think it matters either way! :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I've always worn one all the time since the moment they became a part of my body. I've had 2 children. Mine look wonderful. I have references. They took a long time to succumb to gravity.
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Damn....wear a bra to bed? Hell...when I get home from work and know I'm not going anywhere...that sucker is off before I even take off my shoes!

Me too!! That's the first thing I take off. Freeeeeee :bigsmile:
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. I'm a 38DD and my honkers are FREE at bed time. Free I say! I barely wear any clothing to bed anyways, definitely not putting on a bra.

You go, girl! :happy:
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I do about 90% of the time, but it's a sports bra cause I usually just sleep in a sport bra and underwear.

But honestly it's not for any reason other than that's how I'm most comfortable sleeping.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Never, I hate bras altogether and mine comes off the second I get home!

A word of warning though, wear sunscreen on your chest all the time. As soon as I hit 40 I've got vertical wrinkles between my boobs from sun damage then sleeping on my side :frown:
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    When I hit the door my shoes come off & then my bra. I hate them. I wore a "sleep" nursing bra when nursing and tossed and turned all night from it. But I could wear a bikini top constantly. Not sure why.

My 13 year old though never takes hers off but to shower and change it. But she can't stand to be naked at all either. Her 10 year old sister would be naked all the time if I let her :).
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Just the one time, but it was Spring Break.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Omigosh, no. Just, no. The girls are a little... ahem... big and they need their space. Their confined all day long, I couldn't imagine doing that at night.

However, when there are major storms predicted, I definitely will. My mom instilled in me that if I end up on the news for anything, I will not look like a "heathen." :laugh:

I just laughed quite hard. Hahaha. that's awesome. Just incase you're on the news :)