Ladies: how many of you wear a bra to bed?

Options

Replies

• IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    most of the time i don't.
    FREE is much more comfy lol
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I never realized how many women hated their bras... lol :laugh:

I have worn some bras that I couldn't wait to get out of, but have finally found my favs and they are very comfy.
    I could sleep in them, sometimes do. However then I worry about ruining my nice bras :laugh: :tongue:

So as far as sleeping in them, I've done both. I like it best to be free in bed.. but almost always wear some kind of support the rest of my day.
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? My bra comes off the moment I walk in the door, right along with my pants! I'm 22 years old and a 42DDD. I strap these suckers in all day everyday, I am NOT sleeping with one on. LOL They're saggy anyway, they're huge!!
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Omigosh, no. Just, no. The girls are a little... ahem... big and they need their space. Their confined all day long, I couldn't imagine doing that at night.

However, when there are major storms predicted, I definitely will. My mom instilled in me that if I end up on the news for anything, I will not look like a "heathen." :laugh:
    LMAO that and clean undies! :bigsmile: To answer the question from the original poster, I am not sure, but it sounds more like a myth to me but maybe we should have the mythbusters bust the myth with their man boobs. Now that would be hilarious. :drinker: :tongue: I can't wear a bra to bed it would drive me up the wall. My boobs have gone down southward a bit but I think it is because I am almost 38 and have 3 kids. Exercise however I have heard helps the muscles around the breasts but for the breasts themselves they are mostly fat. I agree with one of the other posters, keep your fat to a minimum and tone, tone, tone! Good luck and may all our boobies fly free at night!!
  • VickiMitkins
    VickiMitkins Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Omigosh, no. Just, no. The girls are a little... ahem... big and they need their space. Their confined all day long, I couldn't imagine doing that at night.

However, when there are major storms predicted, I definitely will. My mom instilled in me that if I end up on the news for anything, I will not look like a "heathen." :laugh:

I just laughed quite hard. Hahaha. that's awesome. Just incase you're on the news :)

OMG me too! This just set me off, I could not stop laughing! Hilarious!:laugh:

LOL
  • MiladyMetal
    Options
    Oh and by the way why the heck would I want a bra on in bed, then hubby has nothing to hold! XD He's gives them all the lift they need! :laugh: :blushing: :smokin:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I do, not because of sagging but just because I always have and feel more uncomfortable when I'm not wearing one.
  • VickiMitkins
    VickiMitkins Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Not to bed. I can understand why someone who is larger might want to wear a sport bra. I'm a little past medium in size, so I do wear something the rest of the time. I think gravity will do it's trick with most of us no matter what. I'm not one for cosmetic surgery, but I have and continue to say that a boob lift might be in my future. No enhancement though.
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm shocked how many replies and views this post got.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Gravity will happen whether or not you wear one.
  • CoolMoonGoddess
    Options
    Sometimes I wear one to bed... but I ALWAYS wear one during the day. And I always wear a good exercise bra!

I disagree with some who say if they will sag, they will no matter what.... I just turned 40 and mine are still perky. I think it's because I always wear a bra.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    Oh and by the way why the heck would I want a bra on in bed, then hubby has nothing to hold! XD He's gives them all the lift they need! :laugh: :blushing: :smokin:

best advice so far imo :bigsmile:
  • Hannahluux
    Options
    At the age of 15 and 34G, I HAVE to wear a sports bra otherwise I get back ache :L xxx
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I sleep in the buff, anyhow.
  • MiladyMetal
    Options

best advice so far imo :bigsmile:
    LOL why thank you! :wink:
  • MommyTo2Girls
    Options
    I don't think there is anything that can prevent sagging. After being pregnant twice and nursing two children, it's just the way it is. The best advice is to keep your weight in tow -- breast tissue has a lot of fat with it. As you lose weight, they take a while to firm back up and after a certain age, they just don't.

I agree with this. I have had 2 children and nursed one for 16 months. My breasts were pretty saggy but I have lost weight and they ARE firming back up, but i've also gone from a DD to a Large B/Small C. I am 24
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i know they probably ache most of the time without them but GOD DAMN is it sexy seeing you girls in bed bra less :tongue:
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. I'm a 38DD and my honkers are FREE at bed time. Free I say! I barely wear any clothing to bed anyways, definitely not putting on a bra.

LOL!!! Right there with ya. :O)
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I hate bras!!!! I wear them as little as possible (but that's the one part of my body that isn't big!) As soon as I get home from work, I rip it off and put on a t-shirt. Sometimes on the weekends, I never put it on at all.... depending on what I'm wearing and where I'm going. I hate bras!! :grumble:
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    NO STINKIN' WAY!!! It's bad enough I have to wear one in public..I hate the things. As soon as I get home..or even sometimes in the car if I'm going home..off it comes..LOL..and at home never..and to bed..maybe undies..I shoulda been a nudist..LOL..Love being naked..hate the restriction of clothes..I mean I wear them..but hate to..LOL

You're hysterical!! You crack me up....but I'm also right there with ya!!