Ladies: how many of you wear a bra to bed?

Options

Replies

• laureneva15
    Options
    Sounds uncomfortable

This.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I don't ever and I'm a DDD. Might consider one without an underwire but I don't own any.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I should also add that it was never a problem before but pregnancy and breastfeeding did a number on me :-/
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have to now because I have implants and its whats best to keep THEM from sagging. But natural boobies...I would think it might help prevent sagging if you need moderate to heavy support in the first place.
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i wear a bra. i feel ew without it.
  • TBirdGirl
    TBirdGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Actually, I had my 'lifted' after my kids. And my doctor did state that all women should wear one to bed. Even though I have the added years without sag he said I needed to do it too. It helps offer support to keep them from sagging as much later. It did not have to have all the lift and support of the ones that we all usually wear during the day time. Just simple, like a sports bra type he said. Some support is better than none. That being said, I don't because having enough of 2 types of bras is out of my financial ability at this time. BUT I can tell how wearing one would have made a difference and my surgery wasn't that long ago.

And on a lighter note... I always think of Carrie Bradshaw. She wore one to bed and under everything in the later seasons. She ALWAYS looked good. Never ridiculous. So I just imagine myself looking like that when I wear one. :)

Just my two cents.....
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm weird apparently. I wear a bra 99% of the time. Except for the shower! I feel so weird without one on. It's like too much going or something. I refuse to sleep naked mainly because I have this fear of an emergency happening and putting my clothes on would be something annoying to deal with.

Then again, I have really expensive Victoria Secret bras that are super comfortable. Least for me. :laugh: Maybe it helps.

My boobs don't sag.

Body By Victoria??? They're my fav :heart:
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    im so glad i'm not the only one who wears one! =D
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I could never stand to wear a bra.
    Id get in from school and just pull it straight off and let them get a view.
    But now i feel more comfortable sleeping with them in a bra.
    I think its just because iv found an incredibly comfy bra and love wearing it!

Id like to also add that, the thing that changed and made me start liking a bra, was when i started milking.
    Ever since then i cant not wear one, i feel like vulnerable i guess.
    Especially when i sleep.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I prefer to sleep :blushing: all natural~
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It is very bad for your circulation to wear a bra to bed. Your breast will sag eventually with age if you wear a bra 24/7 or not. That's just the crappy part of being a women and getting old.

Totally agree!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    No bra. Just more comfortable. :happy:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Sorry computer posted twice.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Absolutely NOT...would never even consider it! But then again I'm not so worried about sagging...LOL
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    I do. I wear a sports bra to bed and if i dont I feel naked!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I wear a sports bra or a cami with a shelf bra...so I halfway do? LoL
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Off, sometimes a cami with a shelf bra, but never a tradiational bra.
  • jessica_mom343
    jessica_mom343 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I do & mine sag. 3 nursing babies did mine in!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I always have.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I prefer to sleep :blushing: all natural~

Me too can't stand getting all twisted up in a nightie in the middle of the night!