Ladies: how many of you wear a bra to bed?

Options

Replies

• mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Am I just weird? I wear mine to bed,I can't stand them flopping all over the place. I'm a 44H and I always wear a bra. I can't funtion without one on. I just want to laze around and not move. As far as sagging? hahaha they have always sagged as soon as I hit a D they sagged.
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i know they probably ache most of the time without them but GOD DAMN is it sexy seeing you girls in bed bra less :tongue:
    x2

Of course from their end going to be without the bra may lead to unwanted attention some nights. :bigsmile:

You bring up a very good point. I wear a bra to bed because my husband wouldn't let me get any sleep if I didn't. :P

if you ask him i'm sure he'll say he doesnt touch them enough and who needs sleep haha!!:laugh:
    whys that a bad thing :tongue:

Well I need to sleep at some point! He touches them enough even with a bra on! LOL!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I only wear a bra when I need to......that is when I go to work and shopping.....If I'm staying home all day, I don't even get dressed. just stay in my nightie........

Couldn't think of anything worse then wearing an over the shoulder boulder holder to bed..............
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm weird apparently. I wear a bra 99% of the time. Except for the shower! I feel so weird without one on. It's like too much going or something. I refuse to sleep naked mainly because I have this fear of an emergency happening and putting my clothes on would be something annoying to deal with.

Then again, I have really expensive Victoria Secret bras that are super comfortable. Least for me. :laugh: Maybe it helps.

My boobs don't sag.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I do, but not my preference. I have several cysts that are painfully aggravated by extra gravity, and I can't sleep comfortably withOUT some type of support ( just a light leisure bra)...

Personally, I wished your boobs came w/ velcro and I could just take THEM off at night.

If they came off, I don't think I'd get mine back lol!!!
  • ChristalJo
    Options
    I wear one, but I have back issues that require me to have one almost all times...
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hell no.
    Never had, and not going to start anytime soon!
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 34DD i have implants and even when i didn't i've never wear a bra for sleep, that's too uncomfortable!
  • thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    oh no...I can't wait to take my bra off at the end of a long day!
  • tootsieanne
    tootsieanne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i ALWAYS wear a bra to bed... you girls are crazy not to.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    dang who can sleep with one on? i did when i was a teenager and then once tried sleeping without and omg talk about freeing!
  • nays1983
    nays1983 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I Do.... I always have for some strange reason lol
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Nope, never. The girls run free whenever they can. I really doubt wearing one all the time would've prevented the, er, "droop". I do make sure to wear a nice supportive one throughout the day.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Nope. That's what chest presses are for!
  • JourneySheWrote
    Options
    Let them hounds breath! LoL . I wear 46 DDD. It's perfectly ok.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine mentioned that wearing a bra to bed could prevent breasts from sagging. Is it true or just a myth? I personally sleep without one, because I find it extremely uncomfortable. I'm 22, wear size 36b bra, my boobs seem to be fine at the moment but could I have issues as I get older? :noway: What do you think?
    I did till I was 20, but apparently having large ta tas doesn't make much of a difference..its a much nicer sleep without it, and since I've been married there is a "nothing covering the girls" policy. :laugh:
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I do!! As soon as I heard the sagging thing, the bra became a nightly thing. And Im glad to report.... it works. :bigsmile:
    Me too!! Especially while I've lost weight I have. To me its not that uncomfortable....it was more so having them free lol
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've never heard this, just the opposite! Someone told me when I was younger that I shouldn't sleep with a bra on because that's when they needed room to grow haha. I do both, but without is def more comfortable!
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra to bed every night and have been since I can remember!! Im so used to it that its more uncomfortable for me when I dont wear it! lol Im 27 and wear a 34C, so far no sagging! :D
  • countinonme
    Options
    mostly no, but sometimes.