Ladies: how many of you wear a bra to bed?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My girl sleeps without one. Maybe a sports bra from time to time
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I use to but then I lost the weight LOL
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

I have a loose sports bra that I wear to bed.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i don't wear one to bed, its no big deal if you want to, but it is a myth that it will keep your breasts from sagging as you get older
    the connective tissues that hold them up all perky start to stretch out with age and nothing is going to keep that from happening, the best thing you can do is exercise your chest to help support them
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    the best solution to this is to have someone hold them in place while you sleep. I've been looking for a second job and am qualified to help any of you ladies out.
  • debgcook
    Options
    I think my grandmother said something about wearing them to bed but my mom says no. Sagging will happen when it happens. It is life. I don't except when I was nursing.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I do, don't notice a difference.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    the last time I wore a bra to bed, I was nursing my baby. (bra held nursing pads so I didn't wake up in a puddle)

Ditto! That baby comes off the second it can!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    the best solution to this is to have someone hold them in place while you sleep. I've been looking for a second job and am qualified to help any of you ladies out.

LOVE!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options

Lol this made my day!!!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    i doubt that..... but it's usually all I wear. Well, i wear underwear, I just mean I don't wear shirts or anything LOL.
    however, I have heard that you shouldn't, just because you need to let them "breathe" per say. same with underwear.

Yep, its best to have nothing covering you, unless its a loose nightgown or big t. Bras shouldn't be slept in though for sure.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I heard that sleeping in a bra can cause breast cancer. I still don`t know if that`s accurate though. I prefer to sleep without one. It`s more comfortable and I sleep on my tummy so I am sure the bra isn`t going to help them anyways.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You're lying down. How could it make them sag? =D
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? No effin way! Sag or not, I just can't do it. lol
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I heard that sleeping in a bra can cause breast cancer. I still don`t know if that`s accurate though. I prefer to sleep without one. It`s more comfortable and I sleep on my tummy so I am sure the bra isn`t going to help them anyways.
    :huh: :huh: :noway: ah, and this would happen HOW!?