Labor Day Shredders!

Options
It is that time again, I have gone too long with out Jillian and I need her back! Starting Labor Day, Sept 5th, I am starting my 3rd round of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred! I am looking forward to many of you joining me, but as I have noticed in the past, the first few days a ton of people jump on here and post that they "are in" but then dissappear. I dont want that this time around. Not to sound harsh, but if you arent serious and going to commit to 30 days straight, please dont say you are in!

We will do 30 days straight, no rest days. 10 days per level. Take before and after measurements & weight. I also plan to do half way weigh ins. Because each level is 10 days I plan to weigh in on day 5 of each level also. So here is the sample of how I plan to do measurements and scheduled weigh ins.

Bust-
Arms-
UpperWaist-
LowerWaist-
Hips-
Thighs-
Calves-

Measurements will be before, at day 11, day 21, and day 31

Start Weight-
9/9 Weight-
L2 9/15 Weight-
9/19 Weight-
L3 9/25 Weight-
9/28 Weight-
10/5 End Weight-

I am really looking forward to starting another round of the shred! If you are serious about joining please comment, and keep up with the thread so I know your still into it!

Lets end this summer with a bang! Happy Shredding!! :smile:

Replies

• steffyjomartin
    Options
    OMG! I love Jillian Michaels and is not happy that she will no longer be on The Biggest Loser! I have always wanted to try the 30-day Shred but never got the motiviation to do so! But here is my motivation! I am so in! I am going to buy the September 1st and on Labor Day its ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    OMG! I love Jillian Michaels and is not happy that she will no longer be on The Biggest Loser! I have always wanted to try the 30-day Shred but never got the motiviation to do so! But here is my motivation! I am so in! I am going to buy the September 1st and on Labor Day its ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to have you! Its a great work out!!! And gives amazing results as long as you stick to it!
  • steffyjomartin
    Options
    And results are what I am looking for because right now I am losing a pound and then gaining a pound! And have been doing that some weeks now! Need some change and I am hoping this will do it for me!
  • 4cookiesmom
    Options
    Yes!!! I needed something I can do in the mornings before work since school is back in. I have been exercising in the evenings, but it is going to get more difficult to get that in with playing taxi to the ball fields, doing homework, etc. This is perfect and I am excited to give it a try. The hardest thing for me will be to get up 30 minutes earlier ;)
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    That is why having a thread like this is so great, we can hold eachother accountable!!!
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    yeee haaaaa count me in kristyn. ive struggled to lose 1lb since we finished our last shred so im really ready for this time round:smile:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    yeee haaaaa count me in kristyn. ive struggled to lose 1lb since we finished our last shred so im really ready for this time round:smile:

YAY! Debi I could not be happier to have you join me for another round!!! :happy:
  • apricot_annie
    apricot_annie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a week left to go in Jillian's 'Ripped in 30' and I've been planning to start the Shred after. Perfect timing!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I'm in! I have a week left to go in Jillian's 'Ripped in 30' and I've been planning to start the Shred after. Perfect timing!

That will work out perfect! You can finished RI30 take a few days off then start 30ds with us!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    bump
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    Bump
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    2 weeks left till we start Shredding!!!!
  • 4cookiesmom
    Options
    Picking up the DVD this weekend. That will give me a little time to review it and see what this is about. Going to start bumping that alarm clock back next week too so I can get in the habit of getting up earlier to do this. Going to be a challenge. Maybe I should record Jillian's voice and turn it up real loud.....WAKE UP AND MOVE!!!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Haha that is a great plan!!! So glad to have you on board!!! By the time your have done a week of this youll be hearing jillians voice everywhere!! :laugh:
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jbugfit2011
    Options
    This is awesome friend! I am right there with you! I am very excited! I love your structured plan!
  • Jbugfit2011
    Options
    Our goals are so similar! Let's do this!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    So so so so glad your joining us jfitbug!!!!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started the Shred about two weeks ago but our dvd player broke so I stopped. I'm ready to start again!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Hope your dvd player is up and running again, only got 1.5 weeks till you'll be using it everyday for 30 days!!!