Options

Replies

• tangerine202
    Options
    bump
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    We got less then a week till we start shredding ladies!!!!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Glad you found us Mios, got an awesome group now! Can't wait till Monday!!!
  • tiggerfan
    Options
    I'm in,
    I did the dvd for the 30 days, bout 2 months ago, and didnt loose any weight or inches, so lets hope it works 2nd time round
  • tiggerfan
    Options
    stupid question, but where the upper waist and lower waist?
  • laurad1406
    Options
    I'm in! I definitely started before, but admittedly got lazy and stopped....but the BF and I are going to Mexico in 8 weeks, and I REFUSE to be photographed in a bikini right now :mad:
  • leeka77
    leeka77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will post starting measurements on Sunday...
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Sounds great everyone!!! Upper waist is 1 inch above belly button, lower waist is 1 inch below belly button. (At least thats how I do it) Look forward to seeing everyones measurements come Monday morning, and starting this journey together!!! :smile:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Ok ladies, why dont we get to know a little bit about eachother before our challenge starts monday... Tell us about you! I'll start!!

Name- Kristyn

Age- 25

Husband&Kids- Danny, married for 6 years together for 8 years. Colton 4.5 yrs Easton 6 months old

Job- Stay at home Mom

Location- Eugene Or

Ever Shredded- This will be my 3rd round. While shredding I've lost a total of 14lbs & 20in so far

Goals- Original goal was to get to 142(prepreg weight) Then wanted to get to 130-135. Now I am thinking I may like to aim for 125 but we shall see.
  • tiggerfan
    Options
    Name- Karen

Age- 34

Husband&Kids- Not married yet, (getting married Aug '12), got 2 boys Tony - 16yrs old, Hayden 10 (nearly 11)

Job- Stay at home Mum

Location- England,

Ever Shredded- yes, done it once before, but didnt get any results

Goals- to be able to fit in my clothes nicely, and to get rid of the muffin top, and to lose a bit more weight, lost just under 100 lbs so far, and its a struggle
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Where can you get the dvd? I would love to start on Monday with ya'll....
  • laurad1406
    Options
    Where can you get the dvd? I would love to start on Monday with ya'll....

I got mine at Target for $10!

Name-Laura

Age- 26

Husband&Kids- None yet! In a serious relationship though :smile:

Job- Corporate Recruiter

Location- Charlotte, NC (Moved here two years ago from Philly)

Ever Shredded- Um...yes? I did like 5 days and then got lazy :grumble:

Goals- To lose about 8-10 pounds total, but short term, tone up for an upcoming trip to Mexico! (Oct 22-27th)
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Okay! I will get mine this weekend and Start on MONDAY!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!
    !
    Name-Heather

Age- 27

Husband&Kids- No husband never married but have a 6 year old daughter Cadence Michelle

Job- Receptionist at a school

Location- Carriere, MS

Ever Shredded-Nope never have...this will be the first

Goals- My long term goal is to lose as close to 100 lbs by June 2012 for a trip to Disney...but now just to lose around 25 by Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    So great to meet you!! Looking forward to Monday!!!
  • stefa777
    stefa777 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am in...I just discovered that the 30 day shred program is no demand (or at least the first half is)...I really need this. Since I've had the twins it has been difficult for me to get into an exercise routine but I believe I can dedicate myself to this!!:wink:

BRING IT ON!!
  • AngelaKaylani
    AngelaKaylani Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I can't wait to support you and have the support to finally do the shred. I bought it about a month ago and it has been sitting since, I don't think the wrapper is even off of it... :blushing:

Name- Angie

Age- 28

Husband&Kids- Not married... but Mat and I have been together for about 7 years and we have an almost 6 year old boy, Jayden

Job- Administrative Assistant for the City... (a small city) :wink:

Location- Crookston, MN

Ever Shredded- nope.... but have been ready for a while :ohwell:

Goals- To stay motivated even if I don't see results by day two.... and to not make excuses to skip a day.... :grumble:

sorry about all the smileys.... they are just too fun!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Okay, I am in...I just discovered that the 30 day shred program is no demand (or at least the first half is)...I really need this. Since I've had the twins it has been difficult for me to get into an exercise routine but I believe I can dedicate myself to this!!:wink:

BRING IT ON!!

Stef! Would love it if yuou would join us since we are already friends on here!!! The threads like this are the reason I stuck with it 30 days straight both times!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Angie, you definitly are not the first person Ive heard say they have owned the Shred for awhile and its still in the package!! :wink:

And the more smiley faces the better!!! haha

But everyone trust me on this, the first few days, even the first week, I along with most others gained a pound or two... but come day 10 everyone was down! Just have to stick with this!!!
  • symota
    Options
    I'd love to join your group, too. I've been shredding since the last week in July. In my first 30 days, I lost just over 6 lbs. and 22.25 inches. Since finishing my first round, where I did 10 days at Level 1, 10 days at Level, 2, and 10 days at Level 3, I've been doing L1, L2, then L3 and rotating that way. I've also added in a pilates workout the past 10 days.

I've not been brave enough to post photos in the past. Perhaps I'll get the courage to post some this time around.

Family: Married 20 years, 9 children, see my signature line for ages.

Job: Stay at home mom. Homeschool teacher. Football and soccer fan!

Home: Iowa

Goal: to get back to the weight I was when I became pregnant the first time 19 years ago...then decide from there if I want to continue on!