Labor Day Shredders!

Options

Replies

• stefa777
    stefa777 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Okay I have not logged on to this post since we started shredding but I have been very good. I started Shredding on Monday as we we all planned, so then I guess that would make today day 5? So was I supposed to weigh in this morning or tomorrow morning for the mid week weight??
    Either way, On Day 1 I felt totally whipped and could not believe that I barely made it through the 20 minutes!! Day two & three I walked around like frankenstein trying to figure out how a 20 minute video could kick my butt sooooo bad! By yesterday my muscles we a little more relaxed and today I am still hurting but it is manageable!

To top it off I am getting sick---but I am not giving up!!! :flowerforyou:
  • eab12191
    eab12191 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    D5L1 Complete!!!!!! I may however do it again or try out ripped in 30 tonight because we are goin to Red Lobster for a late bday dinner for me with friends and they def have endless shrimp on the menu right now! Oh boy! Not sure I'm getting that, though. Good thing I already looked up the nutrition facts and can see which items are the better choices.

Anyone do other routines with the 30DS?
  • AngelaKaylani
    AngelaKaylani Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!! Just got done with Day 5... surprisingly it was my worst day....I barely could keep up... what did I do deferent you ask?!?! Well yesterday I did 2 rounds to make up for my day 2... BUT on my second workout... I skipped the cool down... I think that was it because when i did the cool down just now it felt so good.... so always (for me) always do the cool down.

Have a great night and talk to ya tomorrow!!!

Erica - I do not do anything else with the 30DS it is such a routine change for me just adding this in... baby steps so maybe once I get use to finding time for this on a regular basis I will add something else in!!
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done. I felt better doing this today than I did yesterday.

I hope everyone starts feeling better soon! And happy birthday to those who's birthdays are going on!

-Jennifer
  • kabatoff
    Options
    Thanks Kristen... I did get off my *kitten* and felt good for it! First weigh in... lost 1.6 pounds... was thinking I would lose more, but by the sounds of it.. thats OK?

Day 5 tonight!!

Janet
  • stefa777
    stefa777 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    OKAY here we go nice and early....

Bust: 34"
    Arms: L-12.5", R-12"
    Upper Waist: 33"
    Lower Waist: 35"
    Hips: 38"
    Thighs: L-41.5", R-41.5"
    Calves: L48.5", R-48"

START Weight: 139.8 lb
    - Stefanie
    Okay, I totally screwed up the 5th day weigh-in because I was confused, however I did weigh-in at 139.8, yesterday evening around 6ish before I ate. which is the exact weight I started with!! Soooo I also decided to weighed in this morning (after coffee =-) ) and I weighed in at 139.6, So, for me I will not accept that a loss in 5 days b/c it is the 6th day and I will shred on....
  • leeka77
    leeka77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Completed day 5 yesterday.......Weight is showing 193.8...Feeling really good because I estimated my starting weight at 200 (based on Dr.'s visit 3 weeks ago). Congratulations to everyone for getting to our half way point on Level 1..WTG :flowerforyou:
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    L1D6 DONE... but boy did i struggle with motivation today. Sheesh :noway:
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    If its ok with you for me to start late. My weight for 9/9/11 is 151lbs. I will be starting D1L1 tonight! Is that ok?
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Of course you can join us! Just please fill this out to tell us a little bit about you ~Kristyn

Name-

Age-

Husband&Kids-

Job-

Location-

Ever Shredded-

Goals-

Bust-
    Arms-
    UpperWaist-
    LowerWaist-
    Hips-
    Thighs-
    Calves-

Measurements will be before, at day 11, day 21, and day 31

Start Weight-
    9/9 Weight-
    L2 9/15 Weight-
    9/19 Weight-
    L3 9/25 Weight-
    9/28 Weight-
    10/5 End Weight-
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    :smile:
  • eab12191
    Options
    L1D6 DONE... but boy did i struggle with motivation today. Sheesh :noway:

I think the weekends throw me off b/c during the week I have more of a routine.

Anyways, haven't done Day 6 yet but yesterday I was able to do SEVEN push ups in a row! woot
  • bug1114
    Options
    L1D6 done. Actually felt pretty good today, yay! :smile:
  • steffyjomartin
    Options
    D4L1 DONE last night! I felt great and did not stop at all--not one time!!! I am able to do about 15 mod push-ups the first round and then do 10 mod pushups the second time. The one exercise I seem to be improving on is the side lunge with a the arm lift. I can def feel my arms getting stronger and seeing my "wings" slowly getting smaller as well. :wink: I can also see a difference in my face and under my chin---i only have a double chin instead of a triple chin!!!! :laugh: I love this 30DS program and cannot believe that I have not done this before...I am a HUGE (no pun intended) Biggest Loser fanatic! Hope everyone has a great weekend and back to the grind on Monday!

Stefanie
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I agree, I think the weekends throw us off. During the week i can take colton to PreK come home and do it. During the weekend its all over the place never know what the plan is for the day. Hope your all enjoying your weekend. Today is a sad day for America and I hope none of you were personally effected by 9/11.

~Kristyn
  • eab12191
    Options
    My husband and I are still doing this together and didn't get D6L1 in until 930pm last night!! Hoping to get Day 7 in around 7 when the baby goes to sleep. Weekends are def more chaotic!
  • bug1114
    Options
    D7W1 done. My left arm started hurting during the jumping jax and didn't stop for the rest of the workout. It's still aching, I hope I didn't pull something!

-Jennifer
  • steffyjomartin
    Options
    So unfortuantely it looks like i will only be able to do the 30DS 5 days a week for sure and once only on the weekends. Work has gotten crazy so my days are full of long hours and no time to work out. Still going to get up at 6:30AM Monday thru Friday to do my workout with Jillian but weekends are starting to look like I will only be able to get in a walk with my puppy early in the AM and then work work work!! But I will push my hardest through the morning workouts and get where i need to! So I did L1D4 (Tuesday, Thursday thru Friday....I will start L2D1 tomorrow morning and just doing a routation until the 30 days are up. I will still do all the weigh-ins on schedule and measurements as well! Hope everyone has a productive week and stay motivated! That is what this group is for and the people in this group are AWESOME motivators!!!!

Stefanie
  • eab12191
    Options
    D7L1 complete! My quads were burning like no other tonight. I went all the way down in the squat and presses at the beginning! Ouchie!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to skip all the beginning BS on the video? This is driving me nuts. I accidentally hit SOMETHING on the remote yesterday and it did it. Now today I cannot figure out what I did. ARGH!!!!