P90X Support Group...

Options

Replies

• Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone!

Wow my legs are sore from Legs & Back yesterday!!! What a burn!

It's a beautiful day here in NJ, I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and breakfast, and I'll be hitting Kenpo X in a couple hours! Can't wait!!!

BRING IT!!!

-Mike
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Jaybone... I don't know what my deal is, but I can't figure out how to get to that banner!!!

Drew. You have to copy/paste this code into your signature:

P90xBanner2.jpg

for the UK/Canada date format, or this code:

P90xBanner3.jpg

for the USA date format.

But MFP doesn't support upper case IMG tags so you need to change the and the to lower case and

Cheers
  • drwstown76
    Options
    Good Morning yall....

have an amazing Saturday!
    3 days!!!!
  • drwstown76
    Options
    Jaybone... thank you sir! I think I finally have this banner worked out!
    Mike! Awesome man! I can't wait for that first soreness after legs and back!

Drew
  • hockeydad40
    hockeydad40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking to start Sunday or Monday but looks like a lot of people are starting Tuesday. I have said I was going to start on Sun/Mon several times and each time i have found an excuse. I have started working out several times only to stop for no real reason, but looks like everyone here is very supportive and maybe this is what i need to stay with it.

I am looking at starting with the lean version then next round go with the classic. My wife and I have been working on our diet plan so hopefully that wont be the difficult part of p90x.

Best of luck to everyone involved in this group, it's encouraging already just reading through the posts.

Steve
  • jackelyn14
    Options
    My legs and butt are definitely sore from Legs and Back yesterday. I've got kenpo today in a bit. Can't wait!

Hope everyone who's starting on Tuesday enjoys their weekend before getting to it! :)
  • PipiPapillon001
    Options
    Yoga X used to be my least favorite P90X workout and would cringe at each vinyasa sequence that I had to do. I'm almost done with month 2 and I've really found that Yoga X is helpful for performance in the other routines like Tony Horton claims. It also does help calm me down and feel stronger, ready to continue to bring it.
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you hit quote on the end of the box you want to quote from and then you will be sent to a new page, like the reply, everything will be between two [ quote] marks. Just keep what you want to quote between those marks. I hope you can understand that mess lol.
    Thanks!!!! I hope this works, I will see in a minutes. Hey Team I ran 10.2 miles this morning, training for 1/2 marathon, October 30th in LA, Woohoo!:flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Looking to start Sunday or Monday but looks like a lot of people are starting Tuesday. I have said I was going to start on Sun/Mon several times and each time i have found an excuse. I have started working out several times only to stop for no real reason, but looks like everyone here is very supportive and maybe this is what i need to stay with it.

I am looking at starting with the lean version then next round go with the classic. My wife and I have been working on our diet plan so hopefully that wont be the difficult part of p90x.

Best of luck to everyone involved in this group, it's encouraging already just reading through the posts.

Steve
    Steve you can do this!!! Stick with this group and watch how you will motivate yourself to keep going. I am so excited to be starting my first round, food is really important, from what I have read and you are very blessed to have your wife work with you! You are one lucky guy! Enjoy the Day, Ciao:flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good Morning yall....

have an amazing Saturday!
    3 days!!!!
    You too! You are such a wonderful leader :happy: thank you for taking us to the next level! Woohoo! Bring it ON :flowerforyou:
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    Leg/back done!

Really struggling on pullups. I can't do more than 2 unassisted. Looking forward to improving on that!

1 leg wall squats are devilish!
  • yeehawww
    yeehawww Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    same with me, the first time i did Yoga X i thought i would die and could only complete 45 minutes. Now at week 10 although I am still not necessarily looking forward to the days i do yoga, i don't hate them either. I can not complete the entire video without hating my life :) and I feel so good and relaxed at the end!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm ready to do this...but not without enjoying a few beers today! Bring on Tuesday!
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    Kenpo X - I think this could be my new favourite cardio workout! Loved it.

I threw an ab ripper X on top today seeing as I didn't get it done yesterday.

Rest day tomorrow (well, I've got the 100 pushup challenge to do) and then bringing it from Tuesday! Whoooo!! :)

Happy Sunday all!
  • carmenstop1
    carmenstop1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I want in too!! I have been putting off starting P90X because I am training to run a 5k next weekend, so I might not be dedicated to this until after the 11th, but I want to start and need the support to make me stick to it!
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    I want in too!! I have been putting off starting P90X because I am training to run a 5k next weekend, so I might not be dedicated to this until after the 11th, but I want to start and need the support to make me stick to it!

Welcome on board. We'll get to day 90 together!

As Tony would say "do your best, forget the rest"
  • drwstown76
    Options
    Good Evening everyone! :smile:

So.... I went out with the fellas last night and to the beach with my girl today. Beers and Grotto Pizza are checked off my list of things I wanted to devour before our journey blasts off on Tuesday! Tomorrow its The Phillies game on DOLLAR DOG NIGHT! So, needless to say, its gonna be one last horrah for me! I am SO READY yall!

I hope everyone is enjoying your holiday weekend! Life is so good!

To all of the newbies: WELCOME! I am so grateful to have such a kick *kitten* group with me! I can tell that you all are chomping at the bit to CRUSH this program. We got this thing yall... NO PROBLEM!
    Drew

p.s. JAYBONE... Those pullups will be increasing in no time! You are doing a FANTASTIC job Bro!
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Day 1 tomorrow!,.... Bring it!
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Day one for me also, going to start a day early so can take a rest day on sunday :)

Good luck to everyone on the journey!

Anyone here on Level 1 of the Fat Shredder plan, would like to steal some recipe ideas if you have already figured it out!
  • jayb0ne
    Options
    Happy Monday people! And more importantly for those of us starting tomorrow, happy P90x Eve!

What's everyone planning to do with their last day of ease? I might do a day of 30 day shred with the Fiance for kicks :)