Hufflepuff Common Room

Options

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...
    I just wanted to write to say that I totally suck!!
    I have been too busy to keep up as a hufflepuff in the threads, and I just wanted to come over here and admit it :)
    I have been keeping up with my eating and exercising, I just haven't been making the time to get on the forums because I got a new job and the forums make me unproductive :)

Anyway, good luck to you all..I am rooting for you from the sidelines...sorry to bail! Maybe I will come back and try again later when I am between freelance gigs.
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    28/9

Not such a good day for me, I could have done so much more but I've had a lot of work to catch up on. Tomorrow will be better, I promise!

OWLs - 5
    NEWTs - 5
    House Points - 30
    Weight - 167
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    evening, so far this week my totals are:

newts - 20
    owls - 20
    house points - 146

busy few days coming up so we'll see how much I manage to get exercising

yay for being in the lead for the quiddich cup!
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Hey ladies, I'm am off on a long weekend getaway to celebrate my upcoming birthday. That means eating and drinking and lots of it! Just wanted to check in and let you know that I won't be posting over the next few days. I'm going to just enjoy myself (but not too much) and hope a few days "off" don't spoil my progress.

Since my last check in:
    Weight-same (although I am weighing myself at night after a full day of meals rather than in the morning as I usually do.)
    OWLS:20
    NEWTS:0 need to work on this for sure!
    House Points: 120

Have a great weekend!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all!

Exercise will be minimal from me today. I'm stuck in doing so much work - I really shouldn't have left it until the last minute. I never learn! I've done 30 mins already, I'll try and do another 30 but no promises.

Am I right in saying the exercise minutes challenge is our inter-house challenge and runs until October 3? If so, once this challenge is complete, will we have a new challenge and 'wipe the slate clean' as far as results go and then start gathering results etc for the new challenge(s)? This probably makes no sense to anyone but me :laugh:

I think you are correct! I definitely know that this exercise point challenge ends on October 3rd. I will let you all know the details of the new challenge as soon as I get it all sorted out!
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Hey ladies, I'm am off on a long weekend getaway to celebrate my upcoming birthday. That means eating and drinking and lots of it! Just wanted to check in and let you know that I won't be posting over the next few days. I'm going to just enjoy myself (but not too much) and hope a few days "off" don't spoil my progress.

Since my last check in:
    Weight-same (although I am weighing myself at night after a full day of meals rather than in the morning as I usually do.)
    OWLS:20
    NEWTS:0 need to work on this for sure!
    House Points: 120

Have a great weekend!

Happy Birthday~ Have fun and you definitely deserve to have fun! :flowerforyou:
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Ok ladies this is not weight loss related, but I am one proud Momma so I just had to share. My daughter won a modeling contest and she got a free photo shoot, $2,000 bond for college, and $500 in free clothes! She will be featured in Sear's Portrait Studios all over the world! Here is the picture they picked!

knh-1.jpg

P.S. Thank you for putting up with my Mommy bragging now back to our regularly scheduled program! :wink:
  • heyhaleylee
    heyhaleylee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Stats for 9/27 and 9/28

9/27
    OWLS- 0
    NEWTS- 5
    House points- 15

9/28
    OWLS- 5
    NEWTS- 5
    House points- 42
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    9/28:
    OWLS-5
    NEWTS-5
    House Points: 30
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congrats Momma! That is a beautiful little girl!
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    9/28 Stats
    105 Minutes of exercise.... Check
    All my daily water plus some.....Check

Have a great day everyone!!

**Double Post, Sorry!!**
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    9/28 stats

Got all my water, but only excercised 20 minutes. (Took the dogs for a walk.) Today's another busy day though so look for a big number tomorrow!
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    Ok ladies this is not weight loss related, but I am one proud Momma so I just had to share. My daughter won a modeling contest and she got a free photo shoot, $2,000 bond for college, and $500 in free clothes! She will be featured in Sear's Portrait Studios all over the world! Here is the picture they picked!

knh-1.jpg

P.S. Thank you for putting up with my Mommy bragging now back to our regularly scheduled program! :wink:

OMG She is so adorable, congrats.
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    9/28/2011

OWLs: 5
    NEWTs: 0 (Don't know what happened, I always drink water)
    House Points: 30
  • momie0205
    Options
    Stats for 9/28
    I have 52 min of exercise and I drank more water than I have since starting I think. It was almost 14 glasses. I was thirsty!!!
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Ihurtubise, your daughter is gorgeous! No wonder she won. How old is she? Her eyes are beautiful.

It is so hot here in England, it's actually unbearable! The weather in England is never as it should be as it usually rains for the vast majority of the year. Snow is expected to hit some of the country in just three weeks and for the last week of September we've had a heatwave! Today has been the hottest day of the year, it only took almost 11 months to get there! Haha. I hope everyone is well and enjoying the week. I'll be back later to post today's results etc :)
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    29/09

OWLs - 10
    NEWTs - 5
    House Points - 60
    Weight - 167

While I have only lost 1lb this week, I've already done 245 minutes of exercise and I feel amazing!
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Ok ladies. It is time to announce the Prefects for this month! Drum roll please .....

Congratulations to Bumflapassassin and Momie0205! Bumflapassassin please choose a exercise challenge and post it by Saturday and Momie0205 please post a food challenge and post it by Saturday. The new challenges will start on Sunday and go through the following Saturday and the Prefects can switch duties when the new challenges start! Here are your badges ...

Prefectbadge.jpg

Prefectbadge.jpg
  • heyhaleylee
    heyhaleylee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Stats for 9/29

OWLS- 5
    NEWTS- 5
    House points- 30

:D
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    It is so hot here in England, it's actually unbearable!

Don't complain molly louise, it's been brilliant! I wouldn't be sorry if it never snowed again!

my numbers for the week so far are:

newts - 25
    owls - 40
    house points - 206

How does everyone feel about a dance-related challenge? I was thinking along the lines of earning owls for doing so many minutes of dancing of your own choice each day. Either that or I thought we could do some sets of "squirms" or something. I thought the dancing might be fun though :happy: