Dudes- Do you prefer the "natural look" or "make up" look?

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
My wife doesn't wear hardly any make up. No eyeliner, no mascara, no blush, just some eye shadow. Most of the women I've dated hardly wore make up. I did have one that did wear a lot and when she took it off she looked much different to me. Not that it matter much if she wore make up to me or not, but she wouldn't step foot out of the house unless she had make up on.

So what do you prefer?

Replies

• alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    natural look

uwearztoomuch128636629306292299.jpg
  • LButterfly201
    Options
    Bump..this made me laugh :P

natural look

uwearztoomuch128636629306292299.jpg
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    naaaturaal!! for sure!!! girls that are done up... look like divas/barbies

edit that... they are divas/barbies!!! n they got attitudes to match so trust me u want to be nowhere near them!
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I prefer natural, i think there is a difference between accents when it comes to make-up and than those who literally paint their faces .. if you look different when you take it off than it's too much .. beauty has be within as well which helps contribute to the natural look .. so for me it's natural
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    **bump**
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Natural for sure.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have a full face of make-up on in all of my profile pics here..... would that be considered the make-up look? I mean I KNOW I'm wearing make-up, but I dont look like Tammy Faye Baker..... My skin tone is just less even and my eyes aren't as 'stand out' when my face is without make-up. I'm fine either way, but my working environment is one that hope we put our best look forward... for me, that's make-up at work.
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bump Well I am glad to be the natural look
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I love the natural look. but my friend always put me in this stupid barbie look she's a make up artist with a huge ego. lol:tongue:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I like my cowgirls wearing tight jeans, cowboy hat and no make-up, but it's all about what makes the lady happy.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    My husband did not like makeup, lucky for me I don't wear any, maybe mascara for a wedding
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    Natural. That way you know if they NEED the sh** or not.
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Natural look by far
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I like her to look however she feels good looking.
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    Natural for sure.

holy crap theres hercules again!
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Somewhere I heard that the point of makeup is t\o look like you're not wearing makeup. I hate the taste of lip stick when kissing so chap stick or lip gloss is highly preferable to me. Less is more in my eyes.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    Bump! love too see what you guys are saying!
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I don't want to butt in, but I just wanted to contribute with my observation. Most men I know can't really tell when woman is wearing makeup if she applies it in a natural looking way. And then they see women who are sporting a natural makeup look and love how she looks not realizing what she's actually done to her face.

My boyfriend, for example, was so disapointed when he saw pictures of celebs without makeup and realized they look just like normal people. He honest to god thought celebrities naturally had 1 inch long eyelashes, perfectly even and symmetric brows, perfectly even-toned skin with no pores, chiseled cheekbones and rosy cheeks.

So in my experience, most guys that say they prefer a bare face don't really mean it because they don't even know how that looks like for the general woman population. LOL.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I won't go anywhere without makeup on. I'm pale and my skin tone is blotchy and uneven (I'm a natural redhead) so I need the help of make up. My son says he can't tell when I'm wearing makeup and when I'm not so I guess it's not overdone.