Dudes- Do you prefer the "natural look" or "make up" look?

Options

Replies

• MattHaviland620
    Options
    I love make up!!! But I dnt go all crazy with it but I won't lie when I go out I do tend to do a little more. Look at my pics and tell me what you think about mine?

Looks Good
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    I find the answers (by the guys) interesting because I NEVER wear make up and have been told more than once by men that if I wore a little bit of make up I would be that much more attractive in the dating world.

Interesting.
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    I love make up!!! But I dnt go all crazy with it but I won't lie when I go out I do tend to do a little more. Look at my pics and tell me what you think about mine?

I didn't see any makeup. But maybe I was looking in the wrong places? :bigsmile:

Lol what are u looking at??? Lol
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options

Looks Good

Thanks!!
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    Natural for sure.

Nothing to do with this topic... but dude, just saw your picts... and you look freakin' AWESOME!!! Congrats! You must have worked dang hard to come so far! Impressive and encouraging!!! Just thought you should know!
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    i like how the topic starts..:Dudes- Do you prefer the "natural look" or "make up" look?

few guys post an answer... the topic gets raided and taken over by women and no guys post back

Really disappointed... I seriously wanted to know what the guys think! :yawn:

I'm with you... I was hoping to see guys viewpoints. My hubs doesn't even notice... as long as dinner is on the table and the house is clean!!! Wanted to hear other mens opinions! :huh:
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I find the answers (by the guys) interesting because I NEVER wear make up and have been told more than once by men that if I wore a little bit of make up I would be that much more attractive in the dating world.

Interesting.

^ this

I don't wear makeup and I won't wear makeup, i have never understood why women will go to such grate lengths to make themselves look different....if a man doesn't like me for me then by all means find someone else!

i understand that i'm "plain looking" to most but oh well
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I like a lady to look like herself.
    Done right a little make up can enhance that but if I can`t see her or wake up beside her as she is and not fall in love all over again then there is something wrong with me.
  • Carl01
    Options
    i like how the topic starts..:Dudes- Do you prefer the "natural look" or "make up" look?

few guys post an answer... the topic gets raided and taken over by women and no guys post back

Really disappointed... I seriously wanted to know what the guys think! :yawn:

I'm with you... I was hoping to see guys viewpoints. My hubs doesn't even notice... as long as dinner is on the table and the house is clean!!! Wanted to hear other mens opinions! :huh:

Well if you look up a few posts as often happens with threads asking if a guy likes "curvy" "strong,independent" or in this case natural looking ladies when we answer and it doesn`t fit what is preconceived it is not believed. :ohwell:
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hubby was reading over my shoulder and told me to reply, so her it is he said no one really LOOKS their best first thing in the morning, and My husband prefers makeup but tastefully done naturally done, light colors, gloss instead of a matte color on the lips, complimenting to the tones of your skin. He evens likes that I cover my greys...but I think the grey covering has something to do with denying the fact that we are aging.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Natural look is always hot. Especially after you wake up in the morning. Too many woman wear too much makeup and they look like clowns. I can understand if you wear a little to cover blemishes but a natural glow is far more beautiful
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I loveee my make-up, but It's important to know when to wear it.
    like you won't see me at the gym with it on.

but when guys say they prefer the natural look, they are lying.

I totally agree here ... There is a place for it ... I also believe make up should be used to enhance ones features not completely change their natural beauty by over doing it ....
    I love make up as it was my profession for many years :)
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I have a full face of make-up on in all of my profile pics here..... would that be considered the make-up look? I mean I KNOW I'm wearing make-up, but I dont look like Tammy Faye Baker..... My skin tone is just less even and my eyes aren't as 'stand out' when my face is without make-up. I'm fine either way, but my working environment is one that hope we put our best look forward... for me, that's make-up at work.

Me too. I use it to blend my complexion and to accent my eyes. A few weeks ago, I hadn't showered, and my SO asked if I was ready to go. I said, "I haven't even showered yet." I guess he either doesn't pay close attention, or I look pretty much the same to him with or with out it. :-)
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    I loveee my make-up, but It's important to know when to wear it.
    like you won't see me at the gym with it on.

but when guys say they prefer the natural look, they are lying.

Umm...no we're not. My wife wears makeup and looks beautiful but I definitely prefer the natural look. When she rolls out of bed, throws her hair in a ponytail and pulls on shorts and a t-shirt, she looks amazing. I would venture to say that here in Texas, most guys prefer the natural look. There are exceptions of course, but most girls that apply their makeup with a paint sprayer look fake and ridiculous....which I'm assuming is the exact opposite reaction of what they are going for. The sad part is that, under all that gunk, they are probably pretty damn cute but just don't have the confidence to let their natural selves shine through.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    That is SO cute how people actually care what guys prefer. :)
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I feel better with at least a little bit of blush and mascara on. My husband says he can't tell whether I'm wearing any or not. I don't know how I should take that.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

HA HA HA HA! LOVE! FTW!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Bump...loving the men's opinions here...
  • Bob_Sugar
    Options
    If she is naked, who cares?
  • Carl01
    Options

Exactly and what is sadly ironic is that some of the stereotypes that women complain about regarding men (shallow and only care about looks) are actually perpetuated by ladies more then guys.