Dudes- Do you prefer the "natural look" or "make up" look?

Options

Replies

• joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    The only thing better than natural is make-up so subtle that you can't tell it's there.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    i had my eyeliner tattoo'd on. theres nothing more un natural than that!!! (in actuality it accents my eyes and is pretty subtle)

Actually, the tattoo artist did it much more "natural" than i ever could or did. the bloodshot eyes from stabbing myself with eyeliner pencil daily was just so attractive and then there was always the fear of blindness. yeah, i was that bad at it. like the little engine that couldnt.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    i had my eyeliner tattoo'd on. theres nothing more un natural than that!!! (in actuality it accents my eyes and is pretty subtle)
    really? I always cringe when I see or hear about people tattooing on make-up. Make-up trends change so often. Don't you worry about what it will look like over time?
  • callmecorinne
    Options
    No boy i have ever met has ever recognized what mascara is. They think our eyelashes actually look like that. lmao :)
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    "pardon us son, she ain't no kid, that's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig...
    I said I know it Dad, ain't she cool, that's the kind I dig...."
  • heidiqt
    heidiqt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You may say natural, but all celebrities you guys crush on, and all the "bunnies" are SO made up, that it takes hours before a shoot. Its "smoke and Mirrors" baby! ;)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    You may say natural, but all celebrities you guys crush on, and all the "bunnies" are SO made up, that it takes hours before a shoot. I would love to see an all natural "girly" mag sell well ;)

Start one and see! :P They've made a lot of progress with the "plus-sized" and more "natural" looking women in terms of body. I'd be interested to see if a natural thing would sell in terms of make-up.
  • joshbakhshi
    Options
    some make up doesn't hurt, but don't look like a clown
  • heidiqt
    Options
    :blushing: just sayin I love my make up, i feel more "put together"
  • heidiqt
    Options
    You start one, I LOVE my makeup!;)
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much clothing she has on...
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    I love make up!!! But I dnt go all crazy with it but I won't lie when I go out I do tend to do a little more. Look at my pics and tell me what you think about mine?
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I love make up!!! But I dnt go all crazy with it but I won't lie when I go out I do tend to do a little more. Look at my pics and tell me what you think about mine?

I didn't see any makeup. But maybe I was looking in the wrong places? :bigsmile:
  • MattHaviland620
    Options
    It all depends on what she looks like, but nothing beats the dark eye liner, DAMN !
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I don't wear it often. He compliments me when I do but he's also told me a time or too that I'm wearing too much. So I don't really know which he prefers. Probably light makeup.
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    I loveee my make-up, but It's important to know when to wear it.
    like you won't see me at the gym with it on.

but when guys say they prefer the natural look, they are lying.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

Like when a female says she wants personality over looks.
  • BrianTheNegotiator
    BrianTheNegotiator Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I barely wear any makeup, and my wife likes that just fine.
  • heidiqt
    Options
    Thats right Murphk323, there isnt anyone who wouldnt say u are a CUTIE:smile:
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options

Like when a female says she wants personality over looks.

lmao.