Leslie Sansone - Walking at Home - September Challenge

Options
Sorry I was MIA for a month folks - life had some crazy stresses and life changes. I'll be back on track in September, and ya'll have been super great in your support and motivation in these challenges!

So - here's Septembers challenge - unless someone already got to it and I couldn't find it.

My goal - starting back up small:

Goal: 30 miles
Miles walked: 0
Miles to go: 30

Replies

• delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in for this one!
  • Finigan84
    Options
    Me too!!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Im in on this too!! And 30 sounds like a great goal for me as well!!
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    In!
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    I will try this too. I don't know how to keep up with you. Add me as a friend!:flowerforyou:
  • daram05
    daram05 Posts: 80
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge! I'm down :-)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Im in, goal was 30 last month believe I got 62 in Wahoo !!!!
    so going for 60 this month!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Definitely in!! Thanks for the suggestion!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    i will love to join in!!
  • louisvillelady
    louisvillelady Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im in ! Im gonna add you :)
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    I'd love to join, msg me or whatever how I am supposed to join. I have a Leslie Sansone Walk the Belly Flat DVD I do, its 3 miles in 45 mins! Awesome workout! :) You can buy it on Amazon.com for like $7.99! I highly recommend it!
  • autumnbreeze3
    Options
    I'm in, too. Is there anything I need to do, or just check in when I walk with how far?
  • loyalblue4
    Options
    I am in for the September challenge. My goal for September is to walk 120 miles. I will check on Thursdays with my updated miles. Thanks for starting the September challenge.

Also, does anyone know how to delete my froggy ticker. I can't get him to update my miles so there is no reason to keep the ticker. (I think I just got a really unmotivated froggy!!!) Suggestions are appreciated.
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'll come along with you guys. I walk/run during the week as well. So adding Leslie Sansone (I have the walk your belly flat also) will be good for mileage. I am going to shoot for 40 miles since I know I'm doing 8 a week just right off the bad lol.
  • 6cookys
    6cookys Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Count me in for 30 miles, I will try for more. Send me details on this. I also have a DVD of Leslie's, walk 1mile and walk 2miles and walk 3 miles.:flowerforyou:
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am in for the September challenge. My goal for September is to walk 120 miles. I will check on Thursdays with my updated miles. Thanks for starting the September challenge.

Also, does anyone know how to delete my froggy ticker. I can't get him to update my miles so there is no reason to keep the ticker. (I think I just got a really unmotivated froggy!!!) Suggestions are appreciated.

If you go to the top of this page and click on >Signature, then the box will pop up with your signature in it. Just delete the code that is in there. HTH! ;-)
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Do we check in weekly or daily with what we have done? Also silly question will we actually start Sept 1 LOL? My goal will be to shoot for 45 miles :) Anyone can add me if they like.
  • momof2inMD
    Options
    I would love to do this! I have been looking for a group to walk with that does Leslie Sansone because I love her DVDs. If I can be in I would like to make my Sept. goal 30 miles. I would appreciate it if someone (or more!) would add me as a friend from this group so I can keep up. Thanks! :smile:
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I am in!