Leslie Sansone - Walking at Home - September Challenge

Options

Replies

• carleighp47
    Options
    Feeling really discouraged. Still haven't made it past my 11 lb plateau, it's been about 3 weeks since I've lost any weight. I've been working out every day, 1-2.5 hours, and eating within my calories. Sigh.

Going to keep up the work though. Trying to find a way to afford a gym membership.

Went 8 miles yesterday on the Precore 100i (kind of like an elliptical and stair stepper in one), the treadmill, recumbent bike and stair climber.

exercise.png

9491161.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Finigan84
    Options
    My original goal was 30 miles for September. I hit 30 miles this evening after taking my daughter for an ice cream (and sticking to my bottle of water!!). I think perhaps I will use this as a trial month and set myself a more appropriate goal for next time...
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    1.589miles
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Saturday's Bonus Challenge:

25 Minute Interval Training!
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I got in 5 miles this morning doing WATP Walk It Off & Tone It Up. I like this workout as she adds a few different things and challenges you using 2 stretchy bands. I'm feeling my arms!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Completed four fast miles today!
  • Pam3
    Options
    1.727miles
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Sunday: No Challenge!
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Day 10 (Saturday) of September walking challenge.
    Did WATP Walk Slim 4 Fast MIles

Goal- 50 miles
    Miles walked - 32
    Miles to go - 18
  • BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    sun- 5 miles of leslie sansone
    mon- 5 miles leslie sansone
    1/2 mile walking dog
    tues-1 mile leslie sansone
    wed- 3 miles walking dog
    thurs- 1 1/2 mile walking dog
    fri - 1/2 mile walking dog
    sat- 5 miles leslie sansone

so 21.5 miles this week :)
  • JessBezz77
    JessBezz77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are doing great! Such inspiration!!!! Keep up the grrreat work!
  • carleighp47
    Options
    Walked a mile the other day just to get a little bit of exercise in for the day. Planning to either go walking or hiking today.

Weighed in today and it says I've lost 2.4 lbs. I'm a bit skeptical since I've been at this plateau for 4 weeks...but we will see. I recently upped my calorie intake, some people told me to try that to boost my metabolism and get out of my plateau. So we will see if that works. I'm going to start a new strength training routine today. It includes 3 mins of continuous plank pose! Whew!! Here's to that lol.

Here is my updated ticker from the other day. I will update again if I do more miles tonight.

exercise.png

9491161.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Pam3
    Options
    week 1 11.550

week 2:12.1
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Goal: 45 miles
    Miles walked: 9
    Miles to go: 36

I really need to catch up!
  • nh2576
    Options
    I'm not going to make my goal of 100 miles in sept!! I managed to do 5 miles this past week.

So I'm at 8 done/92 left LOL. Can't seem to find the consistency right now. Think i will modify my goal to...well...i have no idea what would be a good goal at this point! i'll just do as much as i can of the 100 and start over in October!:tongue:
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    I didn't think I was going to be able to sneak in any walking today, but I haven't missed a day yet in the challenge and I didn't want to miss today. So at 10:30 pm I popped in the 5 mile Walk It Off & Tone It UP dvd and did 30 minutes doing miles 3 and 4 and part of mile 5. According to the dvd, I did over 2 miles....but I'm logging it as having done 2 miles for the day. I just got out of the shower and now off to bed.....good night all!

Day 11 of September walking challenge.
    Did WATP Walk IT OFF miles 3, 4, and part of 5.

Goal- 50 miles
    Miles walked - 34
    Miles to go - 16
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Wow, the week, has gone by in a flash! So this is how I did:
    Sun- 1 mile
    Mon-0
    Tues-1
    Wed-1
    Thur-2
    Fri-4 miles+40 deep wide squats
    Sat-2
    Total for the week 11 miles, not to shabby for just starting back. Can't get on the tickerfactory login page :/ to change my miles, will try again tomorrow.
    Hope everyone has a great week!

Almost forgot lost 4# this week, but I expected to drop a large number (for the 1st week).
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Goal: 30 miles
    Miles walked: 9
    Miles to go: 21
  • JessBezz77
    JessBezz77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Goal: 30 miles
    Walked: 15 miles
    Miles to Go: 15

Walked 5 miles today!!!!!!!!!!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of the challenge!!! Today I did 5 miles (4 mile super challenge and 1 leg toning mile), 50 squats and 5 minutes of punching bags!

Miles done: 40
    Miles to go: 60