Replies

• CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I did 2 miles of the 5 Day Slim DVD.:smile:
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of WAH challenge...Completed 4 Really Big Miles, and repeated the 4th mile with the resistance band for my 5th mile. Completed 50 bent rows, attempted the planks....didn't quite get 5 minutes, more like 2, but considering I haven't been able to do them AT ALL since like Middle School...still a challenge!!!
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    September Goal: 30 miles
    Miles today: 1 miles
    Miles to goal: 27 miles
    Total Miles: 3 miles
    Mini Challenge: Done! I only did 2 minutes of planks. I could only manage to hold plank position for about 25 seconds at a time. I did all of the forward bent rows though.
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I know it's already the 5th of September but can I still join you all? I love Leslie Sansone and I have about 15-20 of her workouts (some VCR tapes and the newer ones on DVD). I would like to do 75 miles for September but some of them will be outdoor miles as I love fall and taking walks outside. :smile:
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    I know it's already the 5th of September but can I still join you all? I love Leslie Sansone and I have about 15-20 of her workouts (some VCR tapes and the newer ones on DVD). I would like to do 75 miles for September but some of them will be outdoor miles as I love fall and taking walks outside. :smile:

Join us. The more support the better!
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    oh i like the sound of this.. considering i will have to change from miles to KM oh my god... my body will hate it then love me...

Thats if you guys will have me
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Day 6 of walking challenge.
    Did Walk Slim 3 Fast Miles this AM.

Would have loved to take a long, brisk walk outside, but it's raining like crazy here in my neck of the woods, NJ.

Have a great day, everyone!

Goal- 50 miles
    Miles walked - 18
    Miles to go - 32
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    2.096miles
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    3 Miles of Four Fast Miles today.
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Got the 4 Mile Express done tonight.

I did Zumba on Sunday and have sessions tomorrow and Thursday, so I hope to squeeze in another walk by Saturday!

Has anyone pre-ordered her new 5 mile dvd that comes out in October?
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    3 miles this morning, just finished the other 2 miles, and both MCs, AND 60 crunches!
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Today I did WATP Fast & Firm 4 Really Big Miles. I also got in the mini challenge. 4 down 71 to go.
  • yellodaysee
    yellodaysee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well I took a break today because I was tired from weekend. But so far I'm 5 miles down on my goal of 30.

I see people posting about "mini challenges." Where do you get that information??
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    http://www.walkathome.com/challenge/the-amp-the-activity-challenge-details-inside/

Someone posted this earlier in the forum its from LS website there are mini challenges you can do almost daily and they don't take alot of time :)
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    September Goal: 30 miles
    Miles today: 1 miles
    Miles to goal: 26 miles
    Total Miles: 4 miles
    Mini Challenge: Done! I used 4lb weights for curls and 3lbs for shoulder raises.
  • BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    im so in; im gonna set a goal of 75 miles in September although I'm sure I'll have more; already 5 down...70 more to go! good luck everyone!
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    Today's Mini Challenge:

50 Tricep Kickbacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UIZLA5yhiA

50 Dumbell Flys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOqdY9cTKz0
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    oh i like the sound of this.. considering i will have to change from miles to KM oh my god... my body will hate it then love me...

Thats if you guys will have me

Of course you can join in :D
  • louisvillelady
    louisvillelady Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ok week 2 and Ive walked 7 miles so far .