Leslie Sansone - Walking at Home - September Challenge

Options

Replies

• 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Can I add everyone to see how everyone is doing?

I did 2 miles today :D

I forgot to mention that I plan on doing at least 30. If for some reason I do more, cool! if not, no biggie.

Goal: 30 miles
    Miles walked: 2
    Miles to go: 28
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    First day :D Accomplished one mile! and the mini challenge on her website along with doing Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, good day. I will check in weekly as well on Thursday which is also my weigh in day. Anyone can add me if they wish.

Goal 45 miles
    Miles completed 1
    Miles to go 44
  • carleighp47
    Options
    This is my first challenge...my goal is to walk 75 miles using Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home, and also walking outside.

9491161.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

exercise.png
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm following the challenge on her walk at home web site also. Did 3 miles today, not sure if I can fit in the challenges. Always running out of time! I will need somebody to explain what some of the mini challenges are - what are planks?
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm following the challenge on her walk at home web site also. Did 3 miles today, not sure if I can fit in the challenges. Always running out of time! I will need somebody to explain what some of the mini challenges are - what are planks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz0oFaVGuh4&feature=related
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    I'm in :) Do you keep track with a pedometer?

Her videos tell you how many miles you walk but if you walk outside logging based on your pedometer is fine.
  • balowry1
    Options
    Hey! I'm in. I've done 6 miles today. I love Leslie Sansone's workout DVDs.
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    3.0miles today:flowerforyou:
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well!

Already did two 4 Mile Express sessions this week, but today is the 1st! Bummer.

I am going to set my challenge at 30 miles because I do two to three Zumba sessions a week as well (just to mix things up!).
  • docsharp
    docsharp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.

My goal: 30 Miles for the month

Yeah
  • SimplyLiving21
    Options
    I love the mini challenges! I'll begin those tomorrow...today I did 3 miles. I just ordered a new dvd too, the Ultimate Collection. Has anyone tried this one?
  • mlj2011
    Options
    Iam in! Ready to do 5 miles a week, 20 for the month. Got my shoes, pedometer, dogs & treadmill, good luck to all! :-) Lost 10 lbs in July through August. Hope I can produce 5 in Sept:
  • yellodaysee
    yellodaysee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started on the site a few days ago. I don't hae money for a gym membership so I had gone into my local library to pick up some fitness dvds. Wouldn't you know I grabbed one of Leslie's dvds! So count me in for this September Challenge!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nh2576
    Options
    Ok - I'm in. 100 miles for the month of Sept plus the mini challenges. Thanks guys!! I saw a couple familiar faces in the crowd - looking forward to getting to know a few more Leslie fans!! I've been walking with her since 2004 when I bought my first Leslie DVD - the 4 Mile Super Challenge. Lost over 20 lbs with that thing. But, sadly, 2 kids and 7 yrs later I now need to lose 40, lol!!
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    September Goal: 30 miles
    Miles today: 1 miles
    Miles to goal: 29 miles
    Total Miles: 1 miles
    Mini Challenge: Done! I did wall push-ups though.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I'm starting back after a slight mishap- I fell into an amore hitting my head and really messing up my hip. I haven't been able to do any aerobic exercise for almost 3 months and have GAINED about 30# of what I had lost (crap). Need some motivation to get started back, hope you all will givve me a hand.

Sept goal 50 miles.
  • zaporiah1988
    Options
    i'll join up. i'll shot for 30 miles too.
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    I love the mini challenges! I'll begin those tomorrow...today I did 3 miles. I just ordered a new dvd too, the Ultimate Collection. Has anyone tried this one?

I haven't but would love to know how you like it.