UPDATED list for BLACK Biggest loser challenge

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Satellitecrush when did you start your weight loss journey? You are doing great!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I should have put the :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: when I said I was from Oregon. I :heart: the snow as much as I :heart: peanut butter and that is all I have wanted for about 2 months now!

Really? Bleh. To each their own I guess!! Lol

I'm the most nervous driver in the entire world though and that's why I hate it so much.

I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: the snow. It makes me sad that my 2 year old has never been in the snow.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Blech! I hate snow! I said it can snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at that is it. The rest of the winter must be 60 degrees...DH just laughs at me and says I'm out of luck.

I say when Harley is older, they'll be playing outside in the snow and I'll be waving at them from inside while drinking my hot chocolate.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Blech! I hate snow! I said it can snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at that is it. The rest of the winter must be 60 degrees...DH just laughs at me and says I'm out of luck.

I say when Harley is older, they'll be playing outside in the snow and I'll be waving at them from inside while drinking my hot chocolate.

try having it be 81 degrees on christmas. it was too hot to even take madison outside to play. Good thing she got all indoor toys from santa
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Yeah I guess that might be kinda weird..

Picture Santa walking around in his big heavy suit sweating his butt off.

:laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Yeah I guess that might be kinda weird..

Picture Santa walking around in his big heavy suit sweating his butt off.

ewwww!!!:sick: :huh: :sick: :huh: :sick: :noway: :sick: and I put my kids on his lap he was probably all sweaty:sick: :noway: :sick:
  • loreeb18
    Options

try having it be 81 degrees on christmas. it was too hot to even take madison outside to play. Good thing she got all indoor toys from santa

Mmm, 81 degrees on Christmas. Wait, am I dreaming?
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm from NW Ohio. I like to think it is the Freeze/Thaw capital of the world, but I'm sure there's worse places. November through December we're usually snow/rain/mud/snow/rain/mud. Then it gets cold enough to keep the snow & we get it by the bucket-full, of course topped off by a layer of ice. Then, right when you think that spring is on the way at the end of March/early April...this happens....

HPIM0249.JPG

Stupid, stupid snow. :grumble:

YAY! FC Cheerleader! WOO! :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    [/quote]

I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: the snow. It makes me sad that my 2 year old has never been in the snow.
    [/quote]

I'm originally from Massachusettes but now myself and the fam live in the Midcoast area of Maine. so snow seems like my constant companion here...in fact it's snowing right now.

GO BLACK TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :glasses: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :glasses:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

spyguy can be batman(I think he's our only guy) we can all be catwoman because in the end we will all be able to wear that costume because we'll be HUGE LOSERS!!
    [/quote]

As long as I don't have to talk in that weird fake deep voice he always has to use lol. As part of my evil plan I ate a bunch of junk over the holidays and probably gave myself a few more pounds to lose for the competition. I'll know when I weight in tommorow.

GO BLACK TEAM
    [/quote]

I have seen this evil plan played out of the Biggest Loser before....you gain fast weight so you can drop it.....good plan Bat Man....I for one appreciate you taking one for the team!
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Black-is-beautiful.jpg

~ whispers to marla....did you have that left over from the 70's?~~~

Solid. (think Linc from Mod Squad-- he was sooo cool)

I even had the fake fro-- permed out the wazoo ala Mike Brady-- looked REALLY ridiculous on a 15 year old girl. :ohwell:

I totally started belting "Solid" by Ashford & Simpson because of that! Don't really know anything about the Mod Squad, though...

My goal for this challenge is really just to lose the last 12 pounds to get to my goal weight. I think the accountability and suppor of working with a team will be a huge help. I can't wait!

Solid was an expression used to indicate you agreed..

I am going to lose 10 pounds during this challenge.

Solid, man!

:laugh: and I loved that song!! Solid as a rock!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Black teamers!!

Unite!!!

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    arewethereyet-I love your pirate ticker....mind if i use the same one? Kinda like a 'black team ticker' It would be cool if everybody had one....
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    arewethereyet-I love your pirate ticker....mind if i use the same one? Kinda like a 'black team ticker' It would be cool if everybody had one....

go for it!!

I got it here
    http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=8
  • punka274
    Options
    Great! Thanks for the link!
  • punka274
    Options
    Great! Thanks for the link!

My ticker is suppose to have a black box around it....:ohwell: Im just glad to get it posted in my signature...:laugh: thats a thumbs up from me!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Where is everyone?!?!?!!? :sad:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I was getting caught up on all the threads before I get my butt working out. I don't want to not lose any weight for the weigh-in next week.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I was getting caught up on all the threads before I get my butt working out. I don't want to not lose any weight for the weigh-in next week.

My luck, I'm going to be up in a week just b/c my body hates me. BAH! I shall do my very best to make that not happen, though. My very best....there's b.day cake tonight for my dad so I'll be sure to pass on that one!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    You should've celebrated and had cake last night. Like how on the show, they see tablesful of the crap they used to eat and they're allowed to pig out. I didn't pig out but I did give in and eat a cupcake and a fudge round. :blushing: