what fashion combo makes you crazy?

Options

Replies

• JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    CROCS period!
    Spandex on ANYONE who isn't within or close to a normal BMI range.
    People who wear fuzzy slippers and pajamas to Wal Mart!
    People who wear their pants down around their *kitten*, showing their boxers and use a belt and one hand to hold them up.
    (should be arrested in public)
    Cotton sweat pants, (people they are for working out, not for wearing in pubic)
    Flip flops unless at the beach
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    - when girls mix up the tones of their jewelry.. like a heavy gold necklace but then heavy silver earrings. I'm okay with jewelry not matching to the T but pick a tone

- sunglasses indoors.. its just wrong.

- fishnet stockings.. ugliest things ever created. the only ones I've ever bought were part of a halloween costume.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Socks with flip-flops....
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    SOCKS + SANDALS = Fashion NIGHTMARE!!!! Go home immediately....
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    #1 pajama pants in public (the "I give up" look!)
    #2 pants that are way too long and drag on the ground under a persons shoes.

Haha im short and fat... its hard to find pants that fit around the waist and dnt drag under my shoe. Lmfao. I always have to roll my pants up.

Lane Bryant has a solution for this or get them altered, especially for an office job.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    wearing a razor back top with your bra straps showing or different color bra straps showing, IT'S JUST WRONG :/

^^THIS^^ 100%
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    If you have cellulite on your butt, you really ought not wear tight, white pants. You whould buy some Spanx and wear dark colored pants.

White pants should be out of style... Lol

Agreed..White pants are OUT! hahaha
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Beth Ditto says "*kitten* you all"
    beth-ditto-120109.jpg
    ;)
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    http://www.latfh.com/

ANYTHING on this site
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Girls who think tights/leggings are pants.

this. i HATE this.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    The thuggy underwear look was explained to me as this - You're a thug. You go to prison. The food is horrible and you have nothing to do but work out all day. So you lose a lot of weight and inches off your waist. Prison isn't going to give you new pants and they certainly aren't going to give you a belt because it could be weaponized too easily. Hence the look.

actually, it's rumored that the low pants were a signal that an inmate was homosexual, and the low pants were pulled below the buttocks for easy access. true story.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

- fishnet stockings.. ugliest things ever created. the only ones I've ever bought were part of a halloween costume.

Really? I think fishnets are AMAZING. I always feel sexy in fishnets :D
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Suspenders. I HATE them. Also jeans with dresses. WTF, decide which you are wearing. Both together look stupid.
  • fteale
    Options
    I seriously don't understand why guys think this is so cool. They literally have to hold up their pants as they walk. Or they take baby steps because they can't take a long stride with the belt around their thighs. Can anyone explain this to me?
    It's a thug thing IMO. Dudes trying to act "hard" when they might not be. I guess police don't complain though because they are easier to catch in a foot pursuit if they were their pants this way.

I love when you see that on "Cops", where they try to run away, but their pants fall down and they fall and end up getting cuffed with their pants down at their knees. You'd think these thugs would learn to wear better getaway pants :laugh:

I saw a guy on a bus with this look and they fell down mid journey. I laughed. A lot.
  • Lozzy_82
    Options
    Suspenders. I HATE them. Also jeans with dresses. WTF, decide which you are wearing. Both together look stupid.

Ahhh I love suspenders too. They're so sexy - especially with fishnet stockings!
  • fteale
    Options

Ahhh I love suspenders too. They're so sexy - especially with fishnet stockings!

NO! They look droughty, and I have yet to see anyone, even anorexic teenagers, who didn't look like they had fat thighs in suspenders. There cannot be a less flattering item of clothing.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    Options

Hahahaha!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Cowboy boots on anyone not actually working a farm or ranch
    Worst of all cowboy boots and a mini skirt! i saw a girl show up for a job interview dressed like this. I call this look the Rodeo Ho look.
  • Lozzy_82
    Options

NO! They look droughty, and I have yet to see anyone, even anorexic teenagers, who didn't look like they had fat thighs in suspenders. There cannot be a less flattering item of clothing.

Tights ;-)
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    Options
    Aren't suspenders the kind of thing that you're only going to see if you're about to have sex with someone? Or if you're at a Rocky Horror themed night?