• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Stirrup pants and flats.
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Speedos at the beach. No, just no.

Also women who wear tube tops or tube top dresses with a bra and you can even see half of their cup.
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    Cowboy boots on anyone not actually working a farm or ranch
    Worst of all cowboy boots and a mini skirt! i saw a girl show up for a job interview dressed like this. I call this look the Rodeo Ho look.

Ouch that stings since I love wearing my wranglers with my boots. I do hate when girls wear their boots with skirts. But then again I'm from TX so I guess I can get away with my boots!!!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Aren't suspenders the kind of thing that you're only going to see if you're about to have sex with someone? Or if you're at a Rocky Horror themed night?

I used to be on stage a lot. I have been in a fair few backstage dressing rooms with people getting changed.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Does this mean all the styles from my childhood in the 70s are out? I really love the picture of me in the horizontal striped shirt and the courderoy bell-bottoms. LOL
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    It's not a combo but I can NOT stand skorts!!! They've never been stylish and anyone over the age of 11 that wears them, PLEASE DON'T!!!!
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wearing your trousers below your underwear, specifically on men/boys, especially when combined with having your hand down the crotch.

Oh yeah soooo right!! I just want to yell at them.... "pull up your flipping pants!! Nobody thinks saggy butt is sexy!!!!"
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Cowboy boots on anyone not actually working a farm or ranch
    Worst of all cowboy boots and a mini skirt! i saw a girl show up for a job interview dressed like this. I call this look the Rodeo Ho look.

LOL Rodeo Ho...love it!
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    crocs no more needs to be said.
    jeans with elasticated bottoms.
    White top&luminous bra = NO
    aha
    xxx
  • skinnimini16
    Options
    Skinny jeans. Ugh. Not many people at ALL can pull that look off....unfortunately, WAY too many fat people try!!
    yep you said it!! haha and what confuses me even more is in any magazine i open they are actually suggesting it for the larger population!!! AHHHHHHHH
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Anything too tight that shows off love handles & a big belly. I see many people trying too hard to wear something that tight that doesn't look good on them.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Skinny jeans. Ugh. Not many people at ALL can pull that look off....unfortunately, WAY too many fat people try!!
    yep you said it!! haha and what confuses me even more is in any magazine i open they are actually suggesting it for the larger population!!! AHHHHHHHH

ugghh! although I believe that anybody can wear what they want but sometimes people have to be very careful especially when wearing things like that. I see fat people who carry themselves well with it & at the same time thin people who cannot carry themselves on that. It doesn't matter if you're fat or thin, if you got a nice, shapely but not so fatty legs or a sexy butt then you can get away well with those but otherwise if you're legs look like sticks or is just too big then don't be surprised if people will stare at you.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Slutty clothes for tweens. I have a 12 year old daughter who has a great figure because she is athlete but collectively we go crazy trying to find cute clothing that makes her looks her age and not a 17 year old hootchie mama.

It bugs me that girl’s shorts have no discernable inseam anymore while boy’s shorts are practically capris? Same goes for the bathing suits. My 12 year old daughter has a 14 year old brother. Both are athletes. Both are in excellent shape. Can’t find 1 piece bathing suit for the girl in the stores- however his bathing suit has 5 time the material as hers? WTH? He is asking me to get him a speedo like dad wears because all that material is annoying when you are actually swimming.

I so agree with this. Mine daughter is 13 and we have struggled with this forever. She actually prefers to wear a lot of boys clothes (shorts and t shirts) because she is a modest girl and there are not a lot of modest girl clothes to be found.

We had a devil of a time finding an appropriate swim suit for her now that she has outgrown girls and is into junior sizes. But we went to Scheel's and found an appropriate swimsuit mecca. I will never go anywhere else to get her swimming suits ever again!
  • ImBabyBunny
    Options
    I am so guilty of the Jeggings one. lol But I hate flats and Uggs and crocks! And ONLY where dark wash jeggings with high heeled boots.(Not anything else) I would not be wearing them if they actually LOOKED like leggings. And there is no way I would let thee dreaded ''camel toe'' came anywhere near me! * shivers* Than again, I put a lot of effort into this look so that it appears the way I want it too. - I guess that's the reason why I am confident with it.

I do not like:

Oddly colored hair - Blue, pink, blood red. Neon colors that blind you!

Giant hair bows that consume most of thee head.

Giant hats that consume most of thee head. - not sun hates, those '' I'm a gangster'' ones.

The Messy bun style - Everyone thinks it's so cute but its seriously looks like someone didn't brush there hair and just piled it on their head and pined it down.

Uggs with miniskirt when its snowing outside. and BARE legs! D :?? WHY!

Shorts that are so short they could be boy-short panties.

PJ's in public. No. Just no.

I think the thing that drives me insane more than anything is when people stink. I mean they smell soooo bad! =[ It just makes me feel sick.
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Wearing your trousers below your underwear, specifically on men/boys, especially when combined with having your hand down the crotch.

Oh yeah soooo right!! I just want to yell at them.... "pull up your flipping pants!! Nobody thinks saggy butt is sexy!!!!"

Don't like this look either but the one that is worse is women wearing low riding jeans that don't fit. Muffin top and butt crack, I don't want to see that, at least wear a long shirt or something.