Ladies Who have had Children! Tummy Pouch Before and Afters,

Options

Replies

• Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Welp can't believe I am posting this but here is goes. This is my before and after-I have had (2) C-sections and (2) umbilical hernia repairs-so 4 surgeries total in my abdominal area. I am far from done working on my tummy but because of the hernia repair surgeries-I have to be careful.

Before

BigGirl2-1-2.jpg

After
    085-1-1.jpg
  • tjfrisqu
    Options
    I worked soooo hard to get rid of that pouch! It's was really all in my diet and I do 2-3 different abs work outs 6 days a week, along with cardio.

**SORRY! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RE-SIZE THE PICS**

309988_8610.jpg

IMG00613-20110905-1225.jpg

Wow! how inspiring. Hope I can get there.
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I at the start of this journey but my goal gift to me is going to be a tummy tuck (and maybe new boobs too). 3 kids, all HUGE, 3 C Sections and one C section rupture and there is NO WAY my tummy will ever be flat.
  • snkoyle15
    Options
    bumping for later
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Welp can't believe I am posting this but here is goes. This is my before and after-I have had (2) C-sections and (2) umbilical hernia repairs-so 4 surgeries total in my abdominal area. I am far from done working on my tummy but because of the hernia repair surgeries-I have to be careful.

Before

BigGirl2-1-2.jpg

After
    085-1-1.jpg

Gemini your my inspirational shero that one day my stomach will look as good as yours after having children and four abdominal surgeries.
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
  • UltraRoyal
    Options
    Just keep at it. during pregnancy we should have only gained an extra 30 -40lbs.......you have to work for what you want. Wont be easy but you can do it. give it 10months and more if you have to. Do abdominal workouts everyday......before you give up make sure you have fully commited and gone the million miles...........best wishes, you can do it!!
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Bump....'cause I really need inspiration to get rid of this final pouch...
  • nattybatty71
    Options
    Pic is fabulous, given me encouragement. Thanks for sharing x
  • Hayter2013
    Options
    Hey

I still have a little baby weight to lose, it all seems to store around my belly. I have heard it will not go unless you exercise within the first 6 months of having the baby! (easier said than done for most people, I would imagine!)

Just remember why we all got to this stage in the first place, yes, we hate having the extra folds, stretchmarks and outies etc, but we wouldn't have gone through all that for nothing, we each have beautiful children as a result... Even if I'm stuck with a pot belly, its annoying, but wouldn't change my role as a Mommy for the world... I'm not body beautiful but my son is!

Good luck to everyone! x
  • tuppance
    tuppance Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.

Wow, fantastic!!
  • Chilli4455
    Options
    ive also had a c-section well 3, and i hate my hang over belly, a friend recomended using the slendertone, so ive just started using that, as i was getting really depressed as i couldnt see any results in doing sit ups as my tummy muscles are well shot...early days thou
  • THowes
    THowes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Wow!! Everyone looks so wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Amazing Mamas! I was much heavier before I even had kids, lost the weight, had 3, and lost the weight after each one. My stomach is a work in progress. I still have to tuck my shirt in whenever I have to do planks in class and have that poochy skin that refuses to budge. But hey-it looks okay when I'm standing up now. :)

collage2.jpg
  • ssweet1020
    ssweet1020 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great Thread! Thanks to all of the hard working ladies in the pics . . . You're amazing!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Here I am at 39 weeks with baby #2. I was 120 pounds when I got pregnant and was about 178 here (gave birth a couple of days later). The second picture is of me now (he's 8 but I lost all of my weight by the time he was 18 months). However my stomach looks much better now than ever due to the weight training. I do mostly heavy weights and little cardio. I just watch my diet and workout 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes. I weigh 110 now.

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

I SO want this tummy!!! :love:
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Holy cannolli!! You look amazing! How did you do it!!!???
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!