Bumping out of interest.
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    You mamas all look soo good..... Thanks for the inspiration
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Amazing Mamas! I was much heavier before I even had kids, lost the weight, had 3, and lost the weight after each one. My stomach is a work in progress. I still have to tuck my shirt in whenever I have to do planks in class and have that poochy skin that refuses to budge. But hey-it looks okay when I'm standing up now. :)

collage2.jpg

I would kill for your stomach, loose skin and all, looks awesome
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TreceLosesWeight
    Options
    Bump
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • itsyogi1
    itsyogi1 Posts: 26
    Options
    You go girl!
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Same Problem .Have 5 kids Oldest 16 and youngest 5.My Stomach has Zebra stripes .Also looking for help in the same area.
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but for those of us that have had c sections, the fact that they cut your muscle, it will never go back, not without a tummy tuck. I had 2 babies by csection, lost 102 lbs went from a size 22 to a size 4/6, and I still had a pooch under the belly button. Another csection, and got back down to a size 4, still had the pooch. I'm still trying to lose the baby weight after my fourth, but I imagine no matter if I get back down to a four or six, I will have the pooch.

But I can say, it never made me feel self conscious. I just consider it part of being a mom, and as long as I'm healthy and can have my body do things like train for half marathons, run tris, and do fun things, I'm ok with having a a battle scar from my kids :)
  • judyw51
    judyw51 Posts: 92
    Options
    bump
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Just saw this picture and wanted to share... Our bodies change as we bring babies into this wold and that is nohing to be ashamed of, nomatter what others think!

Sindy Crawford after two babies, looking great!

CindyCrawfordBabyTummy1-13331.jpg
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!!
  • campbl
    campbl Posts: 2
    Options
    you look great, true inspiration, as your 1st pick is my shape at mo, how many times aweek do you workout and what cardio/weights do you do.. i would be jumping for joy if i could lose weight and tone like you have :):smile::smile:
  • campbl
    campbl Posts: 2
    Options
    Here I am 9 months AFTER I gave birth!! (No, I am not pregnant in this photo!)

11047_1266286971821_1069175499_30863488_1597839_n.jpg

and here I am as of yesterday.....I now weigh in my low 120's (gained a few pounds of muscle from hardcore working out)

photo.jpg
  • N4monsters
    N4monsters Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Here I am 9 months AFTER I gave birth!! (No, I am not pregnant in this photo!)

11047_1266286971821_1069175499_30863488_1597839_n.jpg

and here I am as of yesterday.....I now weigh in my low 120's (gained a few pounds of muscle from hardcore working out)

photo.jpg

You look great!!
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Just saw this picture and wanted to share... Our bodies change as we bring babies into this wold and that is nohing to be ashamed of, nomatter what others think!

Sindy Crawford after two babies, looking great!

CindyCrawfordBabyTummy1-13331.jpg

My mummy tummy overhang is pretty horrendous but it's part of being a mum I'm 15 days into 30DS and I've noticed my pouch has lifted a bit!! We can do it! But I've quoted this post cos WOW Cindy looks amazing and has a pouch I'd be happy to get to what her tummy is now! Good luck all x
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    this thread should never die!!!! All you women look amazing!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My journey from before during and after pregnancy:
    FITTOBEASTANDBACK.jpg

Also my results from Ripped in 30:
    beforenafter30dayshred.jpg

p.s. I had a C-Section
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Am I the only one who gets a giggle from people posting "bump!" on a post pregnancy thread? :):flowerforyou:

Well done everyone... massive motivation booster xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!