Butt Bashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Yippie, way to go Butt Bashers. We need to get a few of those muscle masters picked off.

Gonna go walk around the buildings now.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great job girls!
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Evai, Great Job. My sister told me that you were the winner of the last competition, that's awesome! I hope you get your goal weight in this round :)
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Thanks Jamie... I hope so!
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    *crickets*
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    crickets?

Like the new hair color Erin.

Ate terrible today and not sure why I did it as I had plenty of other choices. And then didn't work out. Back up my normal 4 pounds....hope I can at least stay the same this week.

How's evertbody else doing?
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Debbie... you know when it's really quiet and all you can hear is crickets chirping... that's what our little topic felt like to me. lol

Thanks by the way.

My weight was up two lbs on sat... 148.2 this morning.

I've got a nasty headcold though... so I don't think I'm going to attempt to restart the thirty day shred like I was planning... *sigh*
    Dunnoo..... see how I feel later.
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps how are we all going?? Im still on me weight from last weight day hoping to kick it's but today and tomorrow :D But i have a aching jaw yet again well it actually hasn't stopped GRRR any ways just checking in to see how you all are going been so busy with sick kids, cleaning and cooking etc LOL...
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Naomi, sorry to hear your jaw is still hurting...:flowerforyou:

Erin, you sick too? Yikes, we need your big numbers to pull us through! :sad: Ahh, we shouldn't be depending on you each week. Hope you feel better soon.

Speaking of crickets, my husband was born and raised in Miami, had never known any kind of 'wildlife'. I finally took him to Alabama in July where my mother's family lives (she lives in Ohio) and he just fell in love with the sound of the crickets once the sun set. He planned buying our retirement home there, etc etc and then found out that crickets are only out a few months of the year!! :bigsmile:
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Sorry to hear about you jaw, Naomi. Feel better soon!

Debbie... yup... I"m sick... and it sucks. :P Haven't done a proper work out in at least a week. I was going to restart the 30 day shred this week... but that didn't happen,.

I love the sound of crickets... it's one of my favorite noises.... besides the sound of a thunderstorm. *GRIN*

There's nothing like a cool evening... sitting outside... just listening.
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I have been horrible this week. Haven't weighed self all week, but too much vino and salty foods. I think I'm getting my period and am ready to eat anything with salt. DARN. I promise, if I don't lose I'll run my *kitten* of this week...literally :)
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I was up .4 this morning... 148 even.... My plan today is to take some cold medicine about a half an hour before I'm done with work... so it kicks in by the time I go home and I will be able to breath and exercise!!!!!!!

*sigh*

Actually feeling a bit better today just tired.

Good luck everyone!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Rats, I was up 1.6 today, I'll bet tomorrow I will be back down under last week. I hate this up down, up down.
    Sorry team, I will try to do better next week if I am still here. :embarassed:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i weighted in the same 103.7.. mouth not as bad today but still sore.. its nearly TOM for me too. haven't exercised at all this week that i can remeber this week has been stressfull blur :( any hoo lets hope were still all here for next week :bigsmile:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    whew, that was close, I was almost gone. :frown: All my own fault though.

Okay, next week all we have to do is each of us at least lose some and nobody will be going home. We can do that, we're all due for a good loss after the bad week we just had. Except Cathy of course, way to go!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    This is a post by Maria...

Let's make t-shirts that say "eternally 170" if we can't beat them this time...yeah...cheesy. So let that be a motivation to get out of the 170's. If you or I don't., or both, I will be going to Hobby Lobby or Michaels come Christmas time and you will need to watch for it in the mail.

But we don't need to worry about that cause this time....yeah...This. Time. We're gonna do it. Right along with McDebbie!! WHOOT

So, Debbie, we've included you in the humiliation threat...the last one out of the 170s is going to have to post a picture wearing the t-shirt on the thread...ummm, will I need your address??? The first part of the idea was hers, the second part is mine. Now, let's get out of these 170s!!
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I have my motivation back and although I'm still sick I'm feeling good enough.....

IT'S SO ON!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    I'm swamped with shopping and packing and getting gifts (why do so many people I know have birthdays and anniversarys this month?) So won't be around much but the other teams are talking about who they are going to take when "they win" on Wednesday. Let's show them who the real winners are! :drinker:
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:explode:
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I am up up this morning, TOM is looming... BOOO!!! I hope we all have a good week!!!