Butt Bashers Support (closed thread)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    TOM is looming for me too... :ohwell:
    The week before is normally worse for me though than the week of.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm staying steady at UP 2 pounds.....grrrrr. Hope I will have some time to work out the next two days. Bad thing is, next week on the cruise I will be running like crazy and probaby way down. Hope I make it through this week and can post next week when down.

How's everybody else doing? So, let's just say we do win.... :wink: Who would you want to snatch from another team?
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I went a bit crazzy last night with the packer game... ate two burgers and some popcorn... Ugh... oh and a bottle of wine. Feel a little icky today.

I have NOT checked my weight yet today but I'm about to get off the couch and do some crazzy working out. My shoulder is still giving me grief though so I might not be able to jump into it as much as I want too. *sigh*

It's my day off.... I admit I've been lounging on the couch. I watched the first three episodes of "New Girl" then the premier ep of "Terra Nova"... Now Dancing with the Stars Season 12. TV days aren't something I normally do soooo this is MY luxury day.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    crap, Naomi posted over in the main board that she is withdrawing.... hope she was kidding.
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    No she wasn't. :(
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Why'd she quit? I've been really unmotivated, not sure on my weigh in tomorrow, but I PROMIS, this week I will be good. I will have one less glass of wine. I will eat more veggies and salads and I WILL lost a pound. Come on Team we can do it :)
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    and now she's back. :smile:

I sure hope we make it through this week. I will be leaving on Friday and won't be back until 10/23. The suite upgrade gives us a scale in the cabin - can you imagine weighing yourself on a cruise???? Well, I'm going to and if it isn't terrible I will try to post from one of the ports. I've never gained on a cruise even with all the eating because we walk so much.

Hope you all find some new motivation and kick $ss exercises for the next few weeks, we need to win!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, I guess I was not helpful this week! TOM is in town and the stupid gain that comes with it!! Its not fat, just water, but it still shows on the scale!! :-(
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Haven't been checking this lately.

Cat, it's okay. Stuff happens and TOM is evil. My worst week is normally the one before.

ON a high note... in the words of Spongebob... "I'm READY!!!"

I'm working out... keeping better track of my calories and am ready to rock this weigh in!

:)
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Hi Fellow Butt Bashers,
    I have been out of town most of the week for work. I've eaten less, but hardly worked out. I haven't had vino since Sunday night, so hopefully the scale will be good to me tomorrow. It's a double elimination...sigh!
    Welcome back Naomi!
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Ugh... I am going to have to work my butt off the next few days if I don't want to post a gain this coming Wednesday. Ick...Think I got a little carried away.....
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Well, I assumed the rules were the same for our team as the other teams and that I could weigh in after my vacation as Robin did. Wrong!!! Looks like the team did great anyway. Good luck to all of you, Erin and Naomi I can't wait to see your "after" pictures! I won't be continuing with the second chance but sure I will see you around.
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Well, I assumed the rules were the same for our team as the other teams and that I could weigh in after my vacation as Robin did. Wrong!!! Looks like the team did great anyway. Good luck to all of you, Erin and Naomi I can't wait to see your "after" pictures! I won't be continuing with the second chance but sure I will see you around.
    McDebbie, I'll post my after pics too....why did you exclude me?