Stay-At-Home Moms 1/5-1/11

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    No 3BB, I don't drink 6 sours a day. I hardly ever drink, maybe 3 to 4 times a year at that. It was just that the bartender made them taste like liquid candy, :drinker: !!! Plus people were buying them for me. I know MFP is not a quick fix, I am just starting out so I am sure the weekends will be hard for awhile. I normally we do go out and eat and then go to a bar so for it to happen the same week I started to loose weight was just crazy. I am back on the horse and hoping for more weightloss on friday!!

Hope everyone is well.:flowerforyou:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I get excited when Alex says new things since he is delayed in his speech. He just got done watching Finding Nemo and he asked to watch his train video. I said not now maybe later. A few minutes later he said, "Watch train video maybe right now?" lol. He has a sweet voice and is not demanding (usually)so it was just cute.
    I'm going to runaway now and get dinner done. See you all tomorrow!
    MM

My 12 year old has speech delay too. She has been in special ed ever since she was 2 1/2. When she went to kindergarten she couldn't make more than a two-three word sentences. She is now in 6th grade and doing pretty good. She has A LOT of trouble with "word finding". She doesn't say ummmmm that much anymore, she just stops talking instead. She also has a huge problem with comprehension. At 2 1/2 she could only muster 5 words that only her dad and I understood. At first the doctors thought she might have Autism... but they decided she didn't because she showed affection appropriately.

I am fearful that my 16 month old is speech delayed. I will give him until he is two to start spitting out words before I take him in for testing.
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Hey all I'm really sorry for not being able to catch up, I'm just really overwhelmed. Tomorrow I'm going to Austin to give hubby some more gear n then I wont see him until Mar 23:cry: n then he leaves again Apr 1st n ho knows when he'll be back from Iraq :sad: :sad: :sad: But I am determined to lose a substantia amount of weight while hes gone. Tomorrow will be hard to count calories since I'm traveling but tuesday I'm gonna get back on track.. I havent weighed myself so we'll see what happens when I pop back on the scale Tues. I hope I dont have to adjust my ticker, unless its down lol thatd be a miracle
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Im on my second week of MFP and am totally digging it. I noticed this thread and thought i would pop in and say hi. Im 35 years old and have been married to my DH for 6 1/2 years. I am a stay at home mom of 3 teens. My oldest daughter is 17, my son is 15 and my youngest daughter is 12. I run a small home daycare during the week and have an 8 month old little girl full time, a 3 month old boy part time and 2 preschoolers part time that keep me busy!

I lost 3 pounds my first week at MFP and worked my butt off for it, but I feel great and am super excited to see the longterm results of sticking in there.

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I have a double major, Graphic Design and Photography. How much fun is that!!!!!? LOL

TOO MUCH FUN!! I LOVE photography!!!! Best of luck!