Dropping pounds with inspiring pals *CLOSED GROUP*

Options
1313233343537»

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Alright...I started a "group" for us. But we can keep posting here if that's easier...but hopefully you all got invites to the group so we can test it out... :indifferent:

@chrystal559 - Glad your back ever if you don't really get a chance to check in here. :flowerforyou:

@Learning2LoveMe - Glad to hear it was mostly water weight and its coming off quickly. :smile: The challenge just ended today, so I'd say the next one will probably be in a couple days?

@ADTeachTX - I always worry if I weigh in early, or if I have a oddly good weigh in if I'm going to pay for it next time....guess I'm just suspicious like that. lol I hope your tummy is feeling all better now.

@Tonnina - Its way better to lose inches and gain muscle than just see a lower number on the scale...think six pack! PS - being able to get into smaller clothes is always a plus, even if they don't fit just perfect, its still feels really good!

@Nikkie_too - Spin class always looks crazy to me! Weird question, but did your butt get sore? Always seems like it would lol. What other classes are you thinking of trying?

@rae_mayer - That is awesome news! I think your peeking was totally worth it! :wink:

@KLi531 - Wow 101 lbs! That's amazing! You've got this far, so I'm sure you'll be able to keep plugging away, and pretty soon you won't need to lose anymore. :flowerforyou:

@pattynava - Wowza! 5.6lbs! That is fantastic! Guess you know what works now, so stick with it! lol Hope you have a good week this week too!

@naesue - Hope you have fun with Turbo Fire, I know a lot of people who really like it and burn massive calories!

@TNAJackson - Awesome positive thinking! I love it, that's a great way to turn it around and work on being better this week! :bigsmile:

NVS Monday - Completing the 5K this weekend. If someone would have told me I'd be doing something like that, I would have laughed at them like they were crazy!

Wanted to share pics from the 5K last weekend, I'm happy my aunt volunteered to take our picture, I think it would have been a bummer to miss out how dorky we look. haha If anyone's interested here is the link

http://azsphinxxphotos.smugmug.com/Other/Rugged-Maniac-5K-Nov-2011/19974390_f8sXqX

298706_314949598521636_100000197965864_1475517_741703059_n.jpg?t=1320738655
  • KLi531
    KLi531 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @Neurotic- I don't think you look dorky at all. You look kind of badass!!
  • pattynava
    Options
    @Neurotic- that is an EXCELLENT Accomplishment:drinker: I'm still doing the walking a mile a day thing...Hope it reflects as well this Monday as last... Really getting into it...now I just try to beat my own time...then i will move onto 2 miles, etc:wink: Hope everyone has a blessed week:heart:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    How is everyone feeling about the transition to a "group"..... I figure its mostly the same, I just created a chit chat topic and figured we'd post as we usually do on here. But wanted to get your opinions?
  • pattynava
    Options
    I think it's a great idea...I was wondering if everyone outside of our group ( on this forum) could see what our weights were and what we posted??
  • pattynava
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    @Nikkie- Great Job on the Spin Class!:drinker:
    @ November Birthdays- Hope they are Blessed!:heart:
    I also had an AWESOME week...Walked 1.5 miles EVERYDAY, and drank my water quota and am down to 250.1:love: That means for this WEEK ALONE...I have dropped 5.6lbs:noway: I weighed myself twice to be sure....couldn't believe it....

That is amazing! Great work!! :flowerforyou:

thank you! I'm trying to be "Fit for 40" that is my goal...and I turn 40 in Sept. of 2012 :grumble:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I think it's a great idea...I was wondering if everyone outside of our group ( on this forum) could see what our weights were and what we posted??

If you post here everyone can see it, if you go under Community > Groups > Dropping pounds w/ inspiring pals group, then its private...only we will see what everyone is posting.

I actually think that will be a nice feature, because I know there are some things I'm not sure I want everyone to be able to read.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    thank you! I'm trying to be "Fit for 40" that is my goal...and I turn 40 in Sept. of 2012 :grumble:

Love it! Fit for 40 is a great goal (and its so catchy).
  • Mswife09
    Mswife09 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Current weight 259.7
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hello

Well as per my status I am back is this group still going or have we moved on elsewhere etc?

Anyway completely feel off the wagon last few months could blame lots of things but really me failing big time. That well I have missed two workouts etc one more and before you know it two months down the line...

If group will still have me love to come back on board..

Russ
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hello

Well as per my status I am back is this group still going or have we moved on elsewhere etc?

Anyway completely feel off the wagon last few months could blame lots of things but really me failing big time. That well I have missed two workouts etc one more and before you know it two months down the line...

If group will still have me love to come back on board..

Russ

The group moved to the groups... it's been kinda slow lately but I hope people start jumping back in. I'll see if I can figure out how to invite you to it.