Replies

• fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I forgot. WELCOME KATIE!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Fearless, Spyguy & Lori - GOOD JOB! I'm so proud of all of you! Good thing we're a team that can't be voted off b/c my *kitten* is on the chopping block if it was! WOO!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Down 1...whoo hoo!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i am down 3 since the last weigh in :)

who do i send that to?
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Who has dibbs on the challenge for this week?

I really didn't do too great on the veggies one so I'm excited to start the new one!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

who do i send that to?

WAY TO GO!! Geez, we had some really big losers this week. Way to go everyone..

Spyguy - I had the same stomach bug, but still gained half a pound. Guess I recovered too fast..

Send weigh ins to bohlon15..

Keep up the good work Black Team..

Jb
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Ah ... found the thread after three days. It's been a rough three days ... :noway: :huh: :laugh:

Weighed in this morning: 193.8, down 1.4.

Sam, is it easier for you to keep track if we P.M. you this, too?

I'm feeling better, but still not back to much energy yet ... so I may lay low for a bit longer. Y'all are doing great & I love all the encouragement and chat!

The BLACK TEAM ROCKS!

00020191.gif
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options

who do i send that to?

WAY TO GO!! Geez, we had some really big losers this week. Way to go everyone..

Spyguy - I had the same stomach bug, but still gained half a pound. Guess I recovered too fast..

Send weigh ins to bohlon15..

Keep up the good work Black Team..

Jb

thank you! and im sorry you weren't feeling good. i wasn't last week :( i thought that feeling was never gonna end
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I really didn't do too great on the veggies one so I'm excited to start the new one!

I think I had it-- if'n you all don't mind-- I crashed and burned on the fruits and veggies. NOT in the budget, believe you me--

Challenge for this week, abdominal work EVERY DAY until next week. Get on that floor, people-- move it, move it, move it!! :wink:

I always forget to get my ab work in-- this will help!!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    crunches here i come :) usually i do about 100 a night:tongue:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    crunches here i come :) usually i do about 100 a night:tongue:

Show off-- :grumble:
    :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good job, Satellite! 1# loss is great!

Tresa - WOO HOO! I hope the p-word has left you as well! Good job, lady!

Marla - Do you hate me or something? Crunches?! BAH! :wink: I'll work in my 20 min. AbJam dvd this week a couple times. I'm already regretting saying that. :grumble:
  • fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ab challenge is on! This will be good because I haven't even attempted sit-ups of any kind since I started MFP. This will motivate me to start doing it after the treadmill. Thanks!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I think I had it-- if'n you all don't mind-- I crashed and burned on the fruits and veggies. NOT in the budget, believe you me--

Challenge for this week, abdominal work EVERY DAY until next week. Get on that floor, people-- move it, move it, move it!! :wink:

I always forget to get my ab work in-- this will help!!

Blah! I hate ab workouts. I'm still hoping that after doing no ab workouts, one day I'll wake up to a rock-hard flat stomach. Maybe? :noway:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Ummm...probably only if DAVE is into doing ab workouts will you wake up to them with that philosophy. LOL
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow black team memerbs!

I weighed this morned and had a 4.5 pounds weight loss. This is week 1 for me so I am scared what the scale will say next week. You guys are so much motivation for me. When I am on the bike and want to quit, I pretend there is a sign on my wall that say "Go Black!"

Congratulations on all the weight loss this week fellow members! For those that showed a gain, while I know it is a disappointment please don't give up. This is a life changing process. We can do this!

Getting ready to start the ab challenge! Does it have its own thread somewhere?

Have a great day!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Ummm...probably only if DAVE is into doing ab workouts will you wake up to them with that philosophy. LOL

Dang it! :grumble: I tried.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Dang it! :grumble: I tried.

It was worth a shot.:laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Woo abs! We got an ab slider from BF's mom so I'll do that every day. :drinker: